EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: AZ, Tucson - 2/23/2016 to 2/28/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

phrich

Oh my gosh - that is just too funny -- I spit coffee all over my computer over that comment!! I think he would LOVE to put a "bridle" on me some times.... just sayin!!

lemmelhouse

Gary, I see that Bob Hartsell already put our names in for the Bus/Rodeo but I just wanted to make it official, we're in for this.
Carl.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Tickets for the Tucson Rodeo....

I am working on a block of seats in section F for Friday Feb 26, ticket prices change by day as the cowboys are eliminated and they compete for $426,000. Fridays tickets are $21 each. As soon as I get a price for the bus, I will break it down per person along with the Rodeo tickets and make the Posting. I will let you know how we will handle payment etc.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Carl, yes I did because I'm never sure if you read the forum. If you own a HL product it's required reading. Besides, can't wait to see you and Sylvaine in boots and cowboy hat.

Doublegranch

UPDATE: Tickets and bus for the Rodeo

Ticket price as mentioned will be $21 for the Rodeo.
Bus will accommodate a total of 54 passengers...the charter price is $650. If we have a full bus load signed up the price is $12 each. Currently we have 41 attendees signed up for the Friday Rodeo. Total price for this event will be $33 each if we fill the bus.

Anyone wanting to join us for the Tucson Rodeo on Friday Feb 26, 2016.....sign up on this thread.
As an option, I will check other venders for a smaller bus.

Doublegranch

Carl, yes I did because I'm never sure if you read the forum. If you own a HL product it's required reading.[ Besides, can't wait to see you and Sylvaine in boots and cowboy hat].

[Bob: Is there a hidden meaning in that quote? Perhaps you want to share with us so we can be prepared for the "Site"]

Doublegranch

Gordon....Do you really know what you are signing up for? Tom has a lot of years experience at this thing, but you are new! Good Luck...

Doublegranch

Six Seats left on the Charter bus and Block of Rodeo Tickets..

I have ten days to fill the name list for the 54 Rodeo tickets and bus before I need to make the payment.
Once I have the final count, I will secure the tickets and bus on my credit card. You will need to send me a check, information and address etc will be on another posting once the block is sold out. Note: Once paid, there are no refunds...We were able to obtain a block of seats together, which the Rodeo stopped doing some time ago. We are all in Section F-2 Rows 3 - 11. Great views, three rows above the fences, super views of the bull ring. We will have some sun on our face, so wear a hat...

If we have two more couples or four singles wanting to attend, make your posting as soon as possible. Once sold out, we will not increase the numbers.

Last edited:

gasman

Camp Socializer
Garry, Edythe and I would like to get on the bus and go to the rodeo. Looking forward to this rally.

Doublegranch

Prayers go out to our adopted Chapter members: Mike & Karen, Peanut & Ollie....
Remember they had to cancel Camp Verde due to the Calif fires. Karen just emailed and the Butte Fire totally destroyed their Mountain Ranch as well as the entire surrounding area. Everything is gone as you will see in the attached two pictures. This was not their main residence but their escape resort. They also had an older 5th wheel set up there and the fire took everything. While their loss is devastating, Karen said it was minor compared to everyone who has lost their homes and everything they owned.

They will not be able to make the Tucson Rodeo Rally and Karen has asked me to let everyone know they are all well and Peanut's little brother "Ollie" is growing!
Let's hope down the road when everything settles down, we will once again be able to enjoy their presence at a future Rally.

Attachments

• IMG_0647.jpg
    IMG_0647.jpg
    250.8 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_0644.jpg
    IMG_0644.jpg
    231.1 KB · Views: 40

Mrsfish

Mike and Karen - if you're reading this, please know that our thoughts and prayers are with you while you go through this. Be safe and we look forward to seeing you when the time is right. Ann and Rick

Doublegranch

Please make sure you continue to read the first posting of this thread. We have updated information which may be of interest:
Also note the following addition to the first posting:

NOTE: We will be selling 50/50 Tickets all week! If the pot is over $200 we will have two drawings. The Chapter will donate its portion of the both pots to Soldiers Best Friend, who train Service dogs for Combat wounded Vets at no charge to the Vet. Note: My dog Dakota was trained by Soldiers Best Friend! This organization uses all funds for Combat Veterans and their dogs. If the Vet does not have a dog, Soldiers Best Friend will give them a dog and train both at no charge. THIS is a GREAT SERVICE and I am honored to be a recipient of this gift! Soldiers Best Friend was founded by a Veterinarian out of the Phoenix area, Dr John Burnheim.

Doublegranch

Welcome Mike & Anna McKenzie to the Tucson Rodeo Rally....
Can't wait to see your new Oakmont....Safe Travels.

phrich

Mike and Karen, our thoughts and prayers are with you and the others who lost homes. Let us know if we can do anything for you. Tom and Penny

Doublegranch

Last call to be part of the group block of Rodeo tickets and the Charter Bus!
We have 4 tickets and charter seats left, once I cancel the open 4 tickets, they will not be added back into our block.
If you want to join the group, you have 24 hours before I release the extra tickets from our block.

Doublegranch

Payment due for the Rodeo Tickets and Charter bus:
Rodeo tickets are $21 each....The charter bus is $650 and has 54 seats...we have a total of 50 attending. Cost per person is $13
Total due is $34 each.
Send your check payable to:
Garry Gilbert
% Double G Ranch
PO Box 365
Sonoita, AZ 85637

I will go ahead and confirm the expenses with a credit card but will need for you to send me a check this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.