EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: AZ, Tucson - 2/23/2016 to 2/28/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Tucson Rodeo Rally.....
Wed Feb 24th. 5 PM...Horse Relay Races.....Teams of 3 per Relay will compete for the Rodeo Title!
I will post the rules soon as well as the teams as you sign up for this very unusual event.
Don't worry, you DON"T have to know how to Ride a Horse....But it would help!!! Just saying.

Post on this Thread if you would like to register for this event.

MTPockets

Tucson Rodeo Rally.....
Wed Feb 24th. 5 PM...Horse Relay Races.....Teams of 3 per Relay will compete for the Rodeo Title!
I will post the rules soon as well as the teams as you sign up for this very unusual event.
Don't worry, you DON"T have to know how to Ride a Horse....But it would help!!! Just saying.

Post on this Thread if you would like to register for this event.
. You can sign us up for the horse relay! Terry & June

jbeletti

We will be in TX prior to this rally, so we've decided to come to the Tucson rally!

Arrive: Monday, Feb 22
Leave: Monday, Feb 29

See you there!

phrich

Garry I thought we had signed up but don't see our names....still space??? And sign us up for horse racing-yehawwww

Ann&Ted

Howdy Garry, Ann and I are having a great time at Camp Verde. Meeting a bunch of great people. If there is still room, sign us up for the Tucson Rodeo. We should be back from our Florida the first week of February, so should be ready by the third week. If space is available, sign us up from Sunday, Feb 21 thru Sunday, Feb 28.

Thanks much.
Ted

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Welcome, Ted & Ann, Tom & Penny to the Tucson Rodeo Rally......

We now have a total of 41 Rigs for this Rally!!!! You guys are Awesome.....

Be sure to check out the Horse Relay Races....we have filled three teams of three so far!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.