EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: AZ, Tucson - 2/23/2016 to 2/28/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Hey John....not sure how much mountain dew will be there...
Scientific proof shows that controlled alcohol is better than the sugar in Mountain Dew...
For a copy of the research, go to my Ranch Web site.....
This Rally will be a lot of fun...Hope Cathy has the camera for your Chap show....

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Hey John....not sure how much mountain dew will be there...
Scientific proof shows that controlled alcohol is better than the sugar in Mountain Dew...
For a copy of the research, go to my Ranch Web site.....
This Rally will be a lot of fun...Hope Cathy has the camera for your Chap show....

I won a new Panasonic ZS50 digital camera at work in a sales contest, and Cathy will be the proud new recipient of it (as soon as I get it)!

With a 50X Leica zoom lens, she'll get nice and sharp shots for the blackmail!

DOH!

As for the Mountain Dew . . . I'll be holding out for the Corona w/lime and Fireball shots!

Cain't wait for Tucson!

chiefaret

I won a new Panasonic ZS50 digital camera at work in a sales contest, and Cathy will be the proud new recipient of it (as soon as I get it)!

With a 50X Leica zoom lens, she'll get nice and sharp shots for the blackmail!

DOH!

As for the Mountain Dew . . . I'll be holding out for the Corona w/lime and Fireball shots!

Cain't wait for Tucson!

Wow, when you upgrade rigs, to go full out. Nice looking unit.

Mrsfish

Beautiful rig John and Cathy. Can hardly wait for a tour- but fully clothed, please John. Save the theatrics for rodeo bowling. :)

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Garry, put us down for the 23rd and leaving the 28th. I will call Carl and push him along today.

Doublegranch

Tucson Rodeo Rally...Update....
All sites have been sold out..
If we have future requests, I will attempt to obtain more sites as required...
A big Thank You to all who are attending!!!!!!!!
Attending States: AZ, CA, CO,TX, FL, NM, WI, MA, UT, ID, OR
This should be a Rodeo to Remember!!!!!

JohnD

Tucson Rodeo Rally...Update....
All sites have been sold out..
If we have future requests, I will attempt to obtain more sites as required...
A big Thank You to all who are attending!!!!!!!!
Attending States: AZ, CA, CO,TX, FL, NM, WI, MA, UT, ID, OR
This should be a Rodeo to Remember!!!!!

Hopefully it won't be me in those chaps that everyone remembers . . . :eek:

Hey . . . are you going to be around tomorrow during the day?

I'll give you a call if you are . . .

Doublegranch

JohnD;

You have an predetermined image for this Rally...thanks to Ann! So let's see how you get out of this one....

Give me a call around noon...I am mowing, weed whacking before I leave for Goshen...
I will take a break around noon....

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
Garry,
It looks like you have been hard at work assigning sites for the Tucson Rally. We are looking forward to this event. John D said you would be coming through CO after Goshen. If you know the dates, maybe we could meet and camp together while you are nearby. ---Gregg

JohnD

Garry,
It looks like you have been hard at work assigning sites for the Tucson Rally. We are looking forward to this event. John D said you would be coming through CO after Goshen. If you know the dates, maybe we could meet and camp together while you are nearby. ---Gregg

Garry told me last night that he will be staying down at Mountaindale (Colo Springs) June 23 - 27 . . .

Cathy was able to get a couple days off the week before, but since it is the end of the fiscal year in the accounting department where she works . . . she can't have that last week off.

I've been trying to find a site open close to home . . . but no luck!

And she said I can't take our new trailer out myself for it's maiden voyage . . . which would be that week that Garry will be here!

I will probably drive down there Thursday or Friday to visit, though!

Doublegranch

Gregg:

Hey PM me your phone number and I will give you a call when we arrive in the Springs. We are staying where you had the Colo Rally at Martindale RV June 23-27th. Would love to see you guys! Lets hook up...

chiefaret

Gregg:

Hey PM me your phone number and I will give you a call when we arrive in the Springs. We are staying where you had the Colo Rally at Martindale RV June 23-27th. Would love to see you guys! Lets hook up...

That said posted 24 minutes ago at 0600, I guess I am no he only 0500 guy in the outfit.

JohnD

I'm up at 06:45 . . . (now 07:05) . . . getting ready to head out to that four letter word we all love to hate . . . WORK!

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
Steve:

04:45 - 5 every morning....sometimes earlier with the new little puppy!

We are in the same boat with our new pup. He is always wanting out between 4:30 and 5:30. Luckily I can feed him 1/2 cup of dog food and he will go back to sleep until around 6:30. They are no different than a new baby. Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Doublegranch

When my eyes open for the first time....then it's play for the rest of the day...no going back to sleep...
She will take a few naps during the day while I mow, weed whack etc...if on the computer she will lay
at my feet and take a nap as well....gotta love them! I am thankful Dakota takes a lot of the load..

Doublegranch

Two new additions to our Tucson Rodeo Rally:
Floyd Philbrook, NV Chapter Leader
Bob & Kathy Pearce...AZ Chapter...
This is exciting as we now have 35 confirmed Rig's & 70 attendees for this Rally...
I have secured another 5 sites should anyone else desire to join this wild bunch of fun loving HOC Members!!!

JohnD

Hey Garry . . . how do you like your Birthday present?????

Can't wait till Tucson!

Status
Not open for further replies.