EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: AZ, Tucson - 2/23/2016 to 2/28/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimtoo

You know.. with all that is planned and all that is supposedly going to happen here,,, wearing chaps???,,, bowling with judges..judge judy?? will she be wearing chaps bowling??? :cool: I'm beginning to think I'm kinda glad I can't come to this ral,,,, happening... I don't think my heart could stand it and I sure don't want to damage my new,, or almost new ,, lens for my cataract replacements....and macular hole repair.... :D

Jim M

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Jim: You are wise! Yes this event could indeed require our Chapter Resident Nurse to have to give aid..
I would suggest you contact your Doctor first if you are thinking about attending....
I still have room and you are most Welcome to join us! Come see Judge Judy put the slam on the bowlers....

Doublegranch

Ron: Wasn't planning on a bowl a thon at the Tucson Rodeo Rally....However, if our Chapter Nurse clears us all for taking another chance in life after Camp Verde....we may see how it all goes....

Mrsfish

Ron: Wasn't planning on a bowl a thon at the Tucson Rodeo Rally....However, if our Chapter Nurse clears us all for taking another chance in life after Camp Verde....we may see how it all goes....

I think terry should teach us all shuffleboard

MTPockets

I think terry should teach us all shuffleboard
I'm game on the shuffleboard.. But, need a place. We're not going to Voyager next winter. BTW, change of plans; we're going to be staying here in Escalante, UT thru August. We'll be at Moab Rally in a couple weeks, then Heber City, UT in September.

Doublegranch

Terry:
You are taking on a heck of a challenge trying to teach us all shuffleboard!!!!
But the risk to our health is not as bad as the 12 lb bowling ball dropping on our toes..
Enjoy your stay and will see you in Oct....

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Terry:
You are taking on a heck of a challenge trying to teach us all shuffleboard!!!!
But the risk to our health is not as bad as the 12 lb bowling ball dropping on our toes..
Enjoy your stay and will see you in Oct....

I used to be really good a shuffleboard . . . haven't played in years!

Never played wearing chaps, though . . . course I've never bowled while riding a horse, either!

Doublegranch

Elliott & Helen from the MA Chapter will be joining us for the Tucson Rodeo Rally...
This will be their first "NON EASTERN" Rally in their new Landmark.
Welcome Elliott & Helen, we are happy to share in your first experience West....
Safe Travels.

Mrsfish

Elliott & Helen from the MA Chapter will be joining us for the Tucson Rodeo Rally...
This will be their first "NON EASTERN" Rally in their new Landmark.
Welcome Elliott & Helen, we are happy to share in your first experience West....
Safe Travels.

Awesome! I really am looking forward to a cross country representation at this rally. Tucson in the winter is pretty incredible and we are excited to be your hosts.

Doublegranch

Tucson Rodeo Rally Update:

After expanding our block space, we currently have 3 site available for this Rally.
This is a first class Resort and a lot of things going on in the City of Tucson.
We have a few months before releasing the name list, so you still have time to Join US!

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
OK Garry, will do. Will this outfit work for the rodeo?? Daughters (center and Patty on the right) wedding in Montana. I can bring the "OL cannon with me also (1847 Walker).

Attachments

• glena wedding 056 (Medium).jpg
    glena wedding 056 (Medium).jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 27

Doublegranch

Bob: Great picture...we may just enter you guys in the Parade!!
Now if we can just get a pic with JohnD in his chaps alongside....wow
Cowboy Mag would go crazy...

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Bob: Great picture...we may just enter you guys in the Parade!!
Now if we can just get a pic with JohnD in his chaps alongside....wow
Cowboy Mag would go crazy...

Actually Garry . . . those would be YOUR chaps . . . :cool:

Doublegranch

Welcome Darrell & Sue Keetch to the Tucson Rodeo Rally!

We currently have one site left and we will be sold out....

Status
Not open for further replies.