EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: AZ, Tucson - 2/23/2016 to 2/28/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

RB2012

Hi Gary, We would like to book a reservation for the rally arriving 2/21/16 - leaving 2/29/16 (8 nights). We are Richard & Bonnie Waltman from Florida HOC#2203.
We were introduced to you with an email sent by Julie Hancock. She told you we are fulltimers and will be spending next winter in Arizona. We will, also, be at the
2015 Goshen Rally. We will try and look you up to introduce ourselves.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Richard & Bonnie: Welcome!! I was wondering if you were going to contact me....I didn't have your email....
Thanks for signing up! I will book your space and can't wait to meet you both.....In Goshen, you will recognize me as Dakota does not leave my side.

llalsbury

Arizona Chapter Leaders - retired
Garry, I discovered that I had not given you dates for the Rodeo Rally next Feb. Rose and I will arrive on 2/22/2016 and depart on 2/29/2016 and we are so excited to be included in The AZ groups rallies.

Doublegranch

Jim:

Wow.....This is really Exciting...THank You....We welcome you both and hope you have a cowboy hat or at least chaps....
We have a few surprises in store.....Do you SING? Ride a HORSE? Or perhaps Bowl off a horse as JohhD from Colo does....
Thanks for signing up....More to come so continue checking the first posting of the this thread.....

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
Jim:

Wow.....This is really Exciting...THank You....We welcome you both and hope you have a cowboy hat or at least chaps....
We have a few surprises in store.....Do you SING? Ride a HORSE? Or perhaps Bowl off a horse as JohhD from Colo does....
Thanks for signing up....More to come so continue checking the first posting of the this thread.....

Gary

Don't have a hat or chaps and man....the wife says no on the singing. Remember, I live in Calif so maybe a surf board. HaHa.

Doublegranch

Jim:

Well,,, we will give you a pass if you bring your surf board.....Can't wait to meet you both...And while I was a Deputy Sheriff in LA for a number of year...I know you guys in Calif have other interests as well....Hope your health keeps up and we see you both with a very happy face and a attitude for AZ BBQ;;;

Doublegranch

5 spots left for our Tucson Rodeo Rally....If anyone is on the fence, get your name into me so we can reserve you a space.
This Rally will sell out...we are 9 months out and it is filling up fast. If we sell out, I may be able to obtain a few more sites.
This is a First Class Resort....and our block is all together.....
I will be assigning the sites and posting them on the first posting of this "Thread" once we sell out the block.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Jim:

Wow . . . drink a couple of beers . . . and look what I sign up for! :p

Good thing I didn't drink any Fireball! :eek: :rolleyes: :cool:

Who knows what I might have agreed to? :angel:

Still gotta buy my boots . . . not sure about those crotchless chaps, though . . . :eek:

I get chaiffed just thinking about them! :D

ANYWAYZ . . .

Can't wait for HOC Tucson AZ 2016!

Only 10 months away!

Doublegranch

Between Big Jim on his surf board and you with your chaps and hat, bowling off my horse,,,,this should be some kind of scene!
I am not sure the great folks of the Tucson Rodeo is really up for this.....May have to bring some nitro pills for those with a bad heart..

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Between Big Jim on his surf board and you with your chaps and hat, bowling off my horse,,,,this should be some kind of scene!
I am not sure the great folks of the Tucson Rodeo is really up for this.....May have to bring some nitro pills for those with a bad heart..

Well . . . I guess we'll find out come February!

In the mean time . . . where's the Fireball?

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Garry, put Pat and I in. Will have to figure out the days still. Maybe we can be near Jim and Melody. I have plenty of Hats and boots, so Jim can borrow some.

Doublegranch

Welcome Pat & Elaine Poole from TX....It is exciting you will be joining both this Rally and our Havasu Balloon festival Rally...

Can't wait to meet you both! Safe Travels and the Tucson Rodeo is fast approaching us..
We have 4 sites left for this Rally.

Doublegranch

Bob & Patty....A Big Welcome! Thanks for signing up....Since Big Jim will be bringing his Surf Board, JohnD wearing his chaps,
I will assume you have something special in store for us as well.....Can't wait to meet you both....Just let me know your dates if
they are different from the Rally Dates...

Doublegranch

Three sites left on the Tucson Rodeo Rally.....
If we sell out, I will secure a few more sites, so don't worry if you are still on the fence...But don't sit on that fence too long...

Possum51

Garry,

We are so excited to join your rallies! Of course Pat will have his hat and boots and his "rally horns" will be on his truck! Should have a great time! Thanks!

Doublegranch

Oh My....Long Horns on the Truck....You just might get a Prize for that one...
That might upstage JohnD with his Chaps and bowling off my horse...
Can't wait to meet you guys...Last time we had someone from TX they won a
majority of the Raffles and Grand prizes....Safe Travels...

Ron-Cookie

Wish we didn't have to wait about a year to see John with his chaps bowling off a horse and Pat with his hat, boots, & Rally Horns! Sound like a hoot to me!

Doublegranch

Larry & Jane Davidson..AZ Chapter just signed up for the Tucson Rodeo and Havasu Balloon Festival Rally...
We currently have 2 spots open for the Tucson Rodeo Rally....If we sell out, I will obtain a few more sites so
everyone can attend.... Those on the fence....Make you decision...This Rally will be a HOOT....
We have AZ, CA, CO, TX, UT, ID, FL, NV & OR represented for this event....wow this is exciting!

Status
Not open for further replies.