EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: AZ, Tucson - 2/23/2016 to 2/28/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
I am amazed by it all....Thank you for helping out in the selection...
Took a few pictures with the girls down at a lake in Williams and also made a short movie of them running through the woods...
I will definitely need a few lessons, it has more buttons than the cockpit of a 747..

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
I am amazed by it all....Thank you for helping out in the selection...
Took a few pictures with the girls down at a lake in Williams and also made a short movie of them running through the woods...
I will definitely need a few lessons, it has more buttons than the cockpit of a 747..

We'll do the camera lessons at the Central City Rally!

Unless you want to come up here sooner than that . . . :cool:

We'll be going down to Blue Mesa for a few days the third week of August with the Prowler!

DougLynne

retired Alberta Chapter Leaders
My wife and I are planning to be in the area around your Rally time frame and were wondering if you had room for us? We would likely arrive the 5 days prior depending on availabililty. Doug

Doublegranch

Doug & Lynne:

Welcome to the Tucson Rodeo Rally....we would love to have you. I will call in for your site number and post it on the first posting of this thread.
I have you down for arriving 5 days prior to the event and will let you know if there are any problems with those dates.
Can't wait to meet you and Safe Travels..

lemmelhouse

Gary,
Just wanted to let you know we are no longer SOB's, we have purchased a Sundance 32 ft trailer and our membership number is 2989. Looking forward to seeing you in Tucson Feb 2016.

Mrsfish

Congratulations on your new to you rig. Looking forward to meeting you at the Rodeo rally. Garry will respond to you shortly but he's out playing with his new truck. :)

Doublegranch

Gary,
Just wanted to let you know we are no longer SOB's, we have purchased a Sundance 32 ft trailer and our membership number is 2989. Looking forward to seeing you in Tucson Feb 2016.

[WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How exciting! Guess your will have a check coming back...I will give it to you at the Rally if that's okay.
Congrats on your HOC Membership and your new Sundance! Which model did you get? I am looking at the 3000CK. Can't wait to see it and toast to your new Membership!
Safe Travels and let me know how the Sundance is working for you. Garry]

lemmelhouse

Thanks Gary, I can wait till the rally for the money. The model for our Sundance is 3100ES, we picked it up in MD. and drove back to CA. Good trip except for a tire blow out in NE. Damage is not to bad just some clean up & need to replace the J wrap, wheel cover, molding, etc. on the door side slide out, just another project to do. My wife and I are enjoying the additional room we have in this trailer (with 3 slides instead of 1) and it is about 1500 lbs. lighter than our Holiday Rambler.
Carl.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Well Carl (Stan), BUDDY 'OL PAL, we will see in Sept. For once in 70 years you finally listened to me. LOL

Robert (Bob)

Doublegranch

Carl:

I am so excited for you guys! You are going to love the Sundance. I am looking at the 3000ck and will order in March. I will send you a PM about your dealer etc.

So was the blow on Towmax tires? or need I ask! The one I order will not come off the dealer lot with Towmax tires or we won't make a deal.

The best of luck with the Sundance and Safe Travels!!!!!!!!!! See you both soon.

Doublegranch

Just received a PM; Dan & Carol Conaway will be joining the Tucson Rodeo Rally activities.
This will be their first Rally and they are new Arizona Chapter members...They want to meet other members and
this will be a GREAT START! WELCOME Dan & Carol.....

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Just received a PM; Dan & Carol Conaway will be joining the Tucson Rodeo Rally activities.
This will be their first Rally and they are new Arizona Chapter members...They want to meet other members and
this will be a GREAT START! WELCOME Dan & Carol.....

Cool beans!

Can't wait for the party!

Ron-Cookie

Wondering if there are still spots available for this Tucson rally? We are new owners and would be our first one to attend.

Looks like there are a couple CNX.... Garry is inbound from Colorado so I am sure he will get back to you later today... Welcome to the best Heartland Chapter.... Bar none!

Doublegranch

Wondering if there are still spots available for this Tucson rally? We are new owners and would be our first one to attend.

[Welcome to the Tucson Rodeo Rally!! Yes I can get you in. Send me a PM on your arrival and departure dates you are requesting. I will PM you my email and phone number in case you need to talk with me.]

Doublegranch

Welcome Duke & Mickey to the Tucson Rodeo Rally!
Duke & Mickey are from Texas and it is great to have them join us...
Can't wait to meet you both.

Forgot to mention: THIS IS THEIR FIRST RALLY!!!
How exciting to share it with us!!!

Last edited:

Mrsfish

Awesome! Make sure you bring those Texas hats with you! I hope we can live up to your standard of BBQ at our potluck. We'll be giving it the ole college try! See you soon...

Status
Not open for further replies.