EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: AZ, Tucson - 2/23/2016 to 2/28/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrsfish

ooops.....I guess I was thinking of the "SkyBOX for the rodeo"....It is 1491 & 1492...

Thanks for keeping me honest!

By the way, was it a problem for you guys to take the elevator to come see me?

my wings would have carried me- cause you all know what an angel I am!

Mrsfish

Your Wings?

FUTURE OBITUARY: Today we announce the passing of mtpockets...he is mourned by his ever patient and understanding gem of a wife, June. He was put out of this world by a pack of angry women screaming "bats, margaritas,clocks,feminism and other such things" The police have no clue as to the perpetrators but are sure it was justified.

MTPockets

FUTURE OBITUARY: Today we announce the passing of mtpockets...he is mourned by his ever patient and understanding gem of a wife, June. He was put out of this world by a pack of angry women screaming "bats, margaritas,clocks,feminism and other such things" The police have no clue as to the perpetrators but are sure it was justified.
I'm here!... Hey, I was just askin' - that was a Yes or No question.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Terry, Terry, Terry: When are you going to learn the meaning to the phrase "Yes Dear" and when to be silent......
All I can say is June has certainly earned her Saint Hood living with you......

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
Garry if JohnD doesn't object too much, you can add me to his horse relay team.

Last edited:

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Garry, is their any places around Tucson for target practice. If so I would bring Mr.Walker and Mr.Colt with me. We could take John D with us in his chaps and let him shoot a hand held cannon.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Bob:
We have a very nice indoor shooting range for pistols only....just a couple miles from the RV Resort...
I will have to double check with Cathy as to if JohnD is allowed around things that may cause bodily damage!
You have to understand he is a Photo Geek and this Rodeo, riding and chaps thing may just end his career....

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Indoor range..HUMM. The Walker might not get past the door. Black powder ya know. It is however a single action C/B and as far as John D. After he pulled the trigger...he might have to change his undies. ROTFLOL. Makes a BIG BOOM. Heck Patty shoots it and likes it. Now if I could just get her to reload it. It's "no her job".

Mr.Colt would work. It's light and makes a big boom also.

I thought John was a rough and tumble cowboy from Colorado.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Garry if JohnD doesn't object too much, you can add me to his horse relay team.

I welcome you to the team . . . but are you sure you know what you have signed up for ????? :confused::rolleyes::cool:

I'm not so sure I know what I signed up for . . . :):angel::eek:

But I do have several hats! :D

JohnD

Indoor range..HUMM. The Walker might not get past the door. Black powder ya know. It is however a single action C/B and as far as John D. After he pulled the trigger...he might have to change his undies. ROTFLOL.

I have a full new package of undies I got for Christmas last year in case I need them for back-up!

ChristmasUndies2008-IMGP0728.jpg

I have shot a 357 Magnum and the recoil didn't hit me in the forehead! :p

Of course . . . that was 30 years ago!

I thought John was a rough and tumble cowboy from Colorado.

Well . . . I do live in Colorado . . . but am originally from southern Michigan . . . so not sure about the rough and tumble cowboy thing!

I do like country music . . . and I do have several hats . . .

But as Garry said at the Colorado HOC Rally in Central City last month . . . "That ain't no cowboy hat!" :cool:

I'll post a photo if you really want to see it! (the hat) :rolleyes:

I am going to start shopping for boots this week . . . :eek:

And underwear for chaps! :p

JohnD

In case you're wun'drin . . . I'm watching 'Walker, Texas Ranger' reruns on Direct TV Channel 364 (INSP) . . .

I have the T-shirts . . . and the entire 'Walker, Texas Ranger' series on DVD . . .

But I still watch it very night on the dish!

Cathy thinks I'm nuts . . .

And she hates 'Walker, Texas Ranger' . . .

I think she is nuts for not liking 'Walker, Texas Ranger'!! :)

I mean really . . . who doesn't like 'Walker, Texas Ranger' . . . ?????

walker_jpg_Par_0001_Image_257.jpg

Really . . . ? ? ?

DOH!

JohnD

Did I mention I am going shopping for boots and a hat this weekend ??????????

And perhaps skivvies ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????

And did I mention that I like to watch 'Walker, Texas Ranger' reruns ??????????

And am I nuts like Cathy thinks I am ???????????????????????????????????????

- - - Updated - - -

They're coming to take me away, HaHa, they're coming to take me away!

To the funny farm . . . white suits . . . black boots . . . they're coming to take me . . . away . . . somewhere! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.