EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: AZ, Tucson - 2/23/2016 to 2/28/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Greg:
Not to worry....the mental health hospital is just down the road and I just happen to know the Dr who does the admissions.....I think we can take care of the problem...
What worries me most is that JohnD still has the pack of underwear from Christmas "unopened".....Hum....you can read that one several ways!!!
JohnD, sorry but black boots does not go with a future white suit!!!!

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
It isn't that he still has the underwear unopened, it is that he likes to take pictures of them and post here. I don't want to be the one to ride the horse right after he gets off.

Doublegranch

I will figure something out as I don't think "Santi Wipes" will help out!
I have a friend that is a Fire Capt, perhaps he can bring the truck out and wash him off "prior and after"

neilandnanci

Garry, We would like to sign up for this rally and also for the rodeo and bus. This sounds like it will be a fun time and we are looking forward to it.

Thanks,
Neil and Nanci Cummins

- - - Updated - - -

Garry, We will arrive the 23rd and leave the 28th. Sorry I did not tell you that in the first post.

Neil and Nanci Cummins

Doublegranch

Neil & Nancy:

Excited you want to join, however our Rally block has sold out.

I will check with the Resort to obtain another site and will let you know.

While we have room on the Charter bus, I have already purchased the block of Rodeo tickets for the group. Once confirmed for the Rally, you will have to obtain Rodeo tickets on your own. I will give you the phone number to call and secure tickets with a credit card.

lemmelhouse

Garry, Is it possible to change our arrival date from the 23rd to the 20th and then leaving on the 28th. Hope there is space available for the extra days and will you should be needing the payment soon?
Car,

Doublegranch

Tucson Rodeo Rally block has been sold out after expanding it several times.
We have a total of 42 Rigs attending with two staying elsewhere.

A BIG THANK YOU to all attending! Between our Horse Races, Rodeo and JohnD's special event, this should be a Rally to write home about.
However, I don't think JohnD's Mom would have approved of his performance! We still don't know where Cathy STANDS!!

If we have anyone else wanting to join us, let me know and I will attempt to secure you a site.

If you didn't get in on the Rodeo Ticket block, call the Tucson Rodeo office at 520 741 2233 and ask to get near our block number using order number 144252 as a reference.

I still need payment for the Rodeo tickets and Charter Bus from a few attendees....If you have not sent me your check, please get it in the mail as soon as possible. Thank you.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Between our Horse Races, Rodeo and JohnD's special event, this should be a Rally to write home about.
However, I don't think JohnD's Mom would have approved of his performance! We still don't know where Cathy STANDS!!

If we have anyone else wanting to join us, let me know and I will attempt to secure you a site.

So now it's a performance?

I guess I'm really in trouble now . . .

Doublegranch

John:

You are putting the pressure on yourself....I called it a "Special Event".....now you are calling it a performance!
Maybe we should all start buying tickets for this as you may need it for your divorce attorney after it's all over!

Mrsfish

Or sell tickets to attend.....or sell50/50 tickets on the closest to guess when he falls....or just wait with anticipation for????

MTPockets

You know, this little chapter horse race would be quite a show during a break at the Tucson Rodeo! JohnD could even get signed to tour with the real Cowboys!

Doublegranch

Hum.....I am thinking Cathy would want to be JohnD's agent and beneficiary of a NEW LIFE INSURANCE POLICY....

Doublegranch

Tucson Rodeo Deposit: Lazy Days KOA 520 799 3701
It's time to confirm your Rally reservation with a deposit! Everyone with a site assigned, you may now start calling into the RV Resort.
Howie is our group Coordinator, but anyone can take your deposit over the phone. If you have any issues, please let me know.
Anyone failing to call in with a deposit, I will notify you once before your reservations are cancelled.

NEW GROUP COORDINATOR is Kristy Cline as of 11/4/15/.....if any issues, ask for Kristy....

Last edited:

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
JohnD, the Walker I was referring to is NOT..repeat...NOT the one used on the "Walker" TV show. The 1847 Walker (look it up) has 9" barrel, is a 44 caliber, cap and ball, black powder pistol that weighs in at 5#'s. It also makes a BIG BOOM. Besides Cathy would not let you pull the trigger. You might lose a hand or foot.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.