Not open for further replies.

jimtoo

Sign Brett & Jennie Haskin up
2 boys 6 & 10
2015 3010RE Bighorn
Ford F250 4X4
1st time joining!

Hi Brett and Jennie,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

You will meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime at rallies.

Enjoy the forum and your new unit.

Jim M

Thenomads

Welcome Brett and Jennie. You will find alot of useful information on this forum and alot of wonderful new friends. If you have any questions just ask me at work tomorrow. LOL! Glad you guys are going to make it in September!

LTZ

California-N Chapter Leaders-retired
Sign Brett & Jennie Haskin up
2 boys 6 & 10
2015 3010RE Bighorn
Ford F250 4X4
1st time joining!
Hi Brett, Jennie and boys. Welcome to the Heartland Owners Club. Congratulations on your new Bighorn. That's a very nice floor plan. We are glad you signed up for the Jackson rally and we look forward to meeting everyone.

blmadoski

We are new to the Heartland Owner's Club, and were invited to the Jackson rally in September. How do we sign up? Thank you!

jdfishing

Hi blmadoski and welcome. Just add your name and dates you will be attending here and the Chapter Leader will add you to the list. I don't know how many have signed up and there may be a waiting list, but keep checking this site for information.

ODonnell

We wish to attend the rally, this will be our first. Please let us know what we need to do. Looking forward to it. John & Kathy O'Donnell.

gmc

Reitired - California-Central Chapter Leaders
Welcome! Please check event details (post # 1) for more information...You are on the attending list...updated information will be added regularly...

Last edited by a moderator:

gmc

Reitired - California-Central Chapter Leaders
Hi Tom and Lorraine,

Butch and I have taken over as Chapter Leaders...hope you will be our photo guy again this year! Excellent job last year... Thanks Stacy

Dan & Sally Sullivan

Congradulation's Butch And Stacy;
As you already know this chapter is full of Fun and very friendly Heartland Owners, We are looking forward to your first Rally this year. Dan and I will help you in any way we can. Also, please add our good friends Dave and Cathy to the rally.

Sally and Dan Sullivan

randgwarn

Gail and I are on the list as #24. We plan to arrive Thursday Sept. 17 and depart Monday Set. 21. Also our correct member name is randgwarn. The letters a and r have been reversed on this list
Ray and Gail Warness
Heartland #1456
Sacramento, CA

Grampafish

Washington Chapter Leaders-Retired
Welcome! Please check event details (post # 1) for more information...You are on the attending list...updated information will be added regularly...

We will be arriving on the 15th and departing on the 21st. Let us know when you need payment from us for the six nights.

So far it looks like 3 others have planned to leave Sparks on the 15th although there are several more going to both rallies.

blmadoski

Thank you for the update. We plan on arriving on the 17th, and leaving on the 20th. I see our names on the list, but do not have an assigned number yet. This will be our first rally, and we are looking forward to it!

JASMAR

Have Camera Will Travel
We have friends with Titanium 5ver that would like to attend, David and Pamela Gedalia,
Arriving September 17th and departing the 21st

LTZ

California-N Chapter Leaders-retired
Hi RASkidmore - Welcome to the Heartland Owners Club. Keep checking the Jackson thread for updates. I see you live in Wallace, so the drive up won't be too long for you. Look forward to meeting you, Chuck

Status
Not open for further replies.