EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: CA, Jackson - 9/17/2015 to 9/21/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

LTZ

California-N Chapter Leaders-retired
Hi Chuck, does this mean we can attend the Heartland event @ Jackson Rancheria in September. .hope so...:0)

Hi Richard, keep checking back to the first post for rally updates from the chapter leaders.

The Nevada North Chapter is having a rally the weekend before at Sparks Marina. Hopefully you can join us.

Chuck

Gaffer

We will be staying at Sparks Marina RV Park on our way to the National in Vegas next year for a couple of nights. It would be cool to have a pre pre National Rally there in 2016. I was thinking Sept. 29th (Thursday) leaving Oct 2 (Sunday) and then the long drive to Las Vegas to join the pre National Rally on the 2nd. If Jackson were a few days later next year, they could go back to back. That would be an impressive convoy headed south on the 95!

Grampafish

Washington Chapter Leaders-Retired
We will be staying at Sparks Marina RV Park on our way to the National in Vegas next year for a couple of nights. It would be cool to have a pre pre National Rally there in 2016. I was thinking Sept. 29th (Thursday) leaving Oct 2 (Sunday) and then the long drive to Las Vegas to join the pre National Rally on the 2nd. If Jackson were a few days later next year, they could go back to back. That would be an impressive convoy headed south on the 95!
Great idea. We will be driving down from SW Washington and that would be perfect.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

WeRWilsons

Hi Stacy,

Finally have the work schedule ironed out. We will be arriving on the 14th with the caravan from Sparks and hope to depart on the 27th. Thanks.

NorthCal Bob

Hi Stacy,
Bo and I would like to arrive in Jackson on Tuesday September 15th and Leave on Monday September 21th. We will be leaving the Sparks Rally on Tuesday Sept 15th and hope we can get into Jackson that same day. Do we need to make our own reservations for the extra days at Jackson or are u arranging that for us.
Thanks
Bob and Bo Sargent

dtvista

Stacy

Kathy and I would like to arrive on Tuesday Sept 15 an leave on Sunday Sept 20 5 nights.

Thanks
Dave

gmc

Reitired - California-Central Chapter Leaders
Hello all,

Sorry for the delay in posting...

Thank you all for the kind words and thoughts during this difficult time for me...Everything is moving forward as planned and will give update soon. Thank you all for offer of help and will be taking you up on it soon!

Stacy

jimtoo

Hi Jerrod and Rhonda,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Enjoy the forum and your new unit.

Jim M

Grampafish

Hello all,

Sorry for the delay in posting...

Thank you all for the kind words and thoughts during this difficult time for me...Everything is moving forward as planned and will give update soon. Thank you all for offer of help and will be taking you up on it soon!

Stacy
Stacy, We are looking forward to another wonderful Central CA rally. Please add us to the list of those willing to do anything to help.

gmc

The question has been asked if you can come earlier/stay longer and the answer is yes...just let me know dates and I will make arrangements for you...
Thanks,

Stacy

crunch

Hi, this is Crunch, also known as Jim & Kathy Millett. We are currently camp hosting at the State Parks in and around Olympia, WA, therefore, we are going to have to bow out of the Jackson Rally. Wishing all of you a great time!

Grampafish

The question has been asked if you can come earlier/stay longer and the answer is yes...just let me know dates and I will make arrangements for you...
Thanks,

Stacy

Hi Stacy, We would like to extend our stay at Jackson. We will come in (along with the caravan from Sparks) on the 15th, and would like to stay through the 24th, checking out on the 25th. We have friends in the area that we want to
visit with. Let us know if there are any problems with staying this long, and also about payment. Don't know if you have any say in the location of our individual sites, but we prefer a back-in site!

Thanks! Looking forward to an AWESOME rally with lots of fun folks!!!

JASMAR

Have Camera Will Travel
When will attendees be notified as to how much to pay and who to send the Payment to for the Rally. Also when will the list of attendees with the confirmed dates they will be there be posted. I see the current list is older.

Thanks Tom

wdk450

I sent the Chapter leaders a PM a couple of days ago asking if there are still any spaces open. No reply as of yet.
I guess I will just call the RV park directly today.

On Edit: I re-read the sign-up instructions which say NOT to call the park, so I will wait to hear from Butch and Stacy.

Last edited:

gmc

I will arrange...thanks...looking forward to seeing you!

gmc

If you haven't already, please post your arrival and departure dates...

Thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.