EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: CA, Jackson - 9/17/2015 to 9/21/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Hahaha we were just chatting about that last night, I told him if it was on the freeway and I don't have to make any turns I think I'll be okay!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wdk450

Hahaha we were just chatting about that last night, I told him if it was on the freeway and I don't have to make any turns I think I'll be okay!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The California Central Valley stretch up I-5 from Sacramento to Redding would be an easy cruise control jaunt.

jdfishing

The stretch of I-5 from Redding to Sacramento is flat and straight. Good road for Kelly. Just make sure you take over control before you get to Sacto. There is a rest stop a few miles before the Sacramento Airport and about 15 miles north of Sacto. Good place to change drivers.

Stacy.
According to usps tracking, your check arrived this morning. The post office even refunded the postage because it arrived a day later than guaranteed. If the check I sent on July 31 doesn't arrive within the next week, please let me know and I will stop payment figuring that it was stolen or just lost somewhere in the post office system.
Thanks,

Jack

gmc

Reitired - California-Central Chapter Leaders
Thanks John - looking forward to seeing you and Lori...Stacy

LTZ

California-N Chapter Leaders-retired
Hi Stacy,

Thanks for all your hard work in planning the rally. We are excited for the rally to get here!! Looks like there will be lots of fun things to do. Can't wait to see everyone! :)

Donna

gmc

Hi Stacy,

Thanks for all your hard work in planning the rally. We are excited for the rally to get here!! Looks like there will be lots of fun things to do. Can't wait to see everyone! :)

Donna

Thank you Donna...Stacy

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Stacy,

I would like to echo Donna's post in Thanking You for your efforts in planning and organizing this rally. Things are really shaping up now and it looks like its going to be fun! What is the winery thing (AmadorWine.com) that you mentioned? Are they doing something for the rally or just a nearby attraction?

Rod

Hi Stacy,

Donna

wdk450

Rod:
About the wineries: See this website: http://www.americanwineryguide.com/regions/california-shenandoah-valley-ava-wineries/ Plymouth, on the map, is about 15 miles North from Jackson on the historic Gold Discovery Highway 49 (named for the 49ers gold seekers). Gold was actually found under the streets of Jackson during pipeline construction in the 1970's. My NorLows group stayed at a park in Plymouth and took side trips to the wineries and a beautiful country nursery on the same road.
Here are some pics from that trip:
040.jpg 028.jpg 008.jpg

gmc

ATTENTION EVERYONE: We have two openings...If you know anyone that might be interested, please have them contact me...Thanks, Stacy

- - - Updated - - -

@ Rod - just an attraction! It's considered "wine country."

TahoeCamper

Founding Nevada-North Chapter Leader-Retired
Stacy,
Agenda looks great! It will great to meet our new Pacific Region Directors, Rod and Kelly. They've got quite the driving time to attend and return.
Also, what ever you need Laura and I to help with, just let us know. We'll arrive after lunch on Friday.
George and Laura

Status
Not open for further replies.