EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: CA, Oroville - 3/30/2012 to 4/1/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

slmayor

Founding California Northern Chapter Leader
This just may be the best yet for Norcal. Looks like a ton of fun already!
For those of you thinking about going, please call and reserve a spot as soon as you can. It's a small 43 space park and I can only hold 10 spaces, but if you call and reserve, they don't count those against my 10 held. If you wind up canceling, if it's more than 48 hours ahead, they only charge a $10 cancellation fee and no other charges. If I have to cancel one of the $10, it's $20 and the first night for fees.
I'd like to hold the 10 open as long as I can for new members and owners. If you're just not able to determine if you can go or not until the last minute, let me know and I can put you in one of the 10 sites.

randgwarn

Gail and I are planning to attend. I called today and made reservations to arrive Thursday March 29 and depart Tuesday April 3. I told her we were with the Heartland group so I hope it does not count against the 10 spaces you have reserved.

Ray and Gail Warness

slmayor

Ray and Gail, Thanks for letting me know. Looking forward to seeing you guys again. You did the correct thing, as they are putting us kind of in one section. We've only held the 10 spaces for a little breathing room in case the park fills up fast for that weekend. And we're hoping that Heartlanders reserve early and fills up the park. :)

jdawson

Past Pacific Region Director
Hi Guys
John and Lori will be there, see you there. We had a great time the last time we were there and are looking forward to this years rally

thanks

slmayor

Thanks John, Looking forward to seeing you guys again. (especially Lori as we missed her at the regional) Let me know when you make your reservations so I can keep up with my bookkeeping.

wdk450

I plan to be there. We can all celebrate my becoming eligible for the government's Ponzi scheme payouts that weekend.

jdawson

Past Pacific Region Director
Ray and Deb
Lori and John already made the res we are next to art and terisa, see you there.
Thanks

slmayor

John,
thanks for letting me know about the res.

Bill, I'm still working, so I've got you covered for the next couple years anyway. At least enjoy the opportunity to get a little of what you paid in back from the Gov.

wdk450

Deb:
This early interest should be encouraging to tell to Henderson's Line Up and any other prospective vendors. I think I heard of a new Heartland dealer in Yuba City, who might be the closest one to Oroville.
This just may be the best yet for Norcal. Looks like a ton of fun already!
For those of you thinking about going, please call and reserve a spot as soon as you can. It's a small 43 space park and I can only hold 10 spaces, but if you call and reserve, they don't count those against my 10 held. If you wind up canceling, if it's more than 48 hours ahead, they only charge a $10 cancellation fee and no other charges. If I have to cancel one of the $10, it's $20 and the first night for fees.
I'd like to hold the 10 open as long as I can for new members and owners. If you're just not able to determine if you can go or not until the last minute, let me know and I can put you in one of the 10 sites.

rarnold

Sign us up! I just talked to Bobbie and made reservations to our first rally ever. Assigned to space #29 as of now. Donna & I are looking forward to meeting all you great forum friends. Coming in on the 29th and leaving on April Fools day (no kidding).

Rod

slmayor

Rod and Donna,
Wonderful!, we look forward to not only meeting you, but having a Sundance at our rally. Sometimes the other HL brands get overshadowed by the Big Horns and Landmarks. We would love more attendance by a broader variety of HL products. I'd expect people will ask to do lots of tours of your Sundance.. LOL The new Sundances are just beautiful!
See you there!
Deb

rarnold

No problem, Deb. We look forward to showing off our Sundance. We love it and have enjoyed our first summer with it. See you there!

Rod

We are new members and friends of Ray and Gail W. We would like to attend the rally in Oroville and would like to know how to go about registering.
Jack & Bev Reed
2011 Bighorn 3055

slmayor

Jack and Bev, we'd love to have you at our rally. All you have to do to sign up is call the KOA (number is on the first post in this section) and make your reservations. Let them know you're with the HL group. Since you're already club members, that's all there is to it, other than letting me know when you make your reservations. I will contact all registered guests a month or so before the rally and get any additional info I need. I'll also be posting a schedule on the rally info spot, so occasionally check back for changes.
Looking forward to meeting you!
Deb

larkinstuart

Ray,
Just found out about your rally in Oroville. Yuba City and Marysville is our old stomping grounds and would love to join the rally. I see that we need to call and make our own reservations and we will do that. See you then.
Larry and Liz Kinney

slmayor

Wow! looks like it may be a full house! Thanks for letting me know Larry and Liz. I will add you to our list.

If anyone reading this is on the fence about going, please call and make reservations. It's a small, 43 space park. If you have to cancel at a later date, (no less than 48 hours before) they only charge a $10 cancellation fee.

Jack and Bev, we'd love to have you at our rally. All you have to do to sign up is call the KOA (number is on the first post in this section) and make your reservations. Let them know you're with the HL group. Since you're already club members, that's all there is to it, other than letting me know when you make your reservations. I will contact all registered guests a month or so before the rally and get any additional info I need. I'll also be posting a schedule on the rally info spot, so occasionally check back for changes.
Looking forward to meeting you!
Deb

Thank you. We have made our reservations to arrive 3/29 and depart 4/2 . We're looking forward to meeting you.
Jack & Bev

larkinstuart

Reservation is made, looking foreward to meeting everyone.

Just to let you know, only back-ins are available, with BIG HORNS not a problem.
Liz and Larry

Status
Not open for further replies.