EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: CA, Oroville - 3/30/2012 to 4/1/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

reverts

Hi Guys, looking forward to seeing all of you. PJ we do it on the outside but we don't need a ladder as the pole handle is long enough, they also work great on the awning with a little help from magic eraser on the bad spots. Hope that settles your wager.

Merry Christmas to all.

reverts

Hi Deb,

We made reservations arriving on the 29th. and leaving on the 1st. and we are in space 33. See you in March.

slmayor

Founding California Northern Chapter Leader
Bob and Bo,Thanks for letting me know! I think we're going to have a great turnout for this rally. Look forward to seeing you.

slmayor

Ok, I go to Oroville this weekend and will coordinate with them to update my list of attendees. If you have made reservations but haven't posted them, or let me know by PM, please let me know what days and site # (if you know.) I'll have a list of attendees up on the main rally post next week.

dtvista

Deb

Made reservation for 3/29-4/1. Site 24. Kathy and I are looking forward getting back up and running with our Rally's

Dave

flamingknitter

I will be making my reservations on Monday!! It will be great to see all of you guys and meet the new ones. Keeping my fingers crossed that the weather holds - if it snows I won't be able to get my rig out. Deb - I will pm you with the particulars.

slmayor

Great Marybeth! can't wait to see you again. Will you be bringing your little helper this time? I need to know so I can be sure to stock up on the juice boxes and candy... LOL

Let me know what site you're in.

flamingknitter

Reservations made!! I don't have a spot number, not sure I am actually with the group. I waited too long to make reservations. Arriving on 3/30 and leaving 4/2. I can hardly wait!

slmayor

Marybeth, thanks for letting me know. I'll get with Steph and find out where you are. Not that its that big of a park anyway... LOL

flamingknitter

I wasn't too worried about it. It isn't like Seven Feathers - You might need a golf cart to see your friends on the other side of the park!!

New to the Heartland RV Club. Plan on attending the event in Orville Ca, so we can talk to other owners of Sundance 5th wheel. Blanch

jimtoo

New to the Heartland RV Club. Plan on attending the event in Orville Ca, so we can talk to other owners of Sundance 5th wheel. Blanch

Hi Blanch and Gary,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

You are starting out the right way, make a rally, meet lots of great people and as always have some great food.

Enjoy the forum and your new Sundance.

Jim M

slmayor

Blanch, so glad you'll be attending! Just call the KOA and make your reservations. We'll have a posting of the schedule in a week or so, so keep checking back.
Welcome to the family!

Deb

crunch

Reservation made and looking forward to seeing everyone again. Missed last years rally in Reno because out daughter gave birth to twins 3 months premature. We are delighted to report that the twin boys are doing great.

wdk450

Ray, Deb and All:
I have had a group communications idea for rallies for a while, and wondered if we would like to try it out at the Feather Falls Rally. This would be great for not only the scheduled events, but the impromptu "campfires" and left overs lunches, etc. Maybe even the hello's and goodbyes.
Just about everybody has a pair of Family Radio Service (FRS) walkie-talkies for parking and campground communications. If we could all agree on a common channel to monitor during day/evening hours, anyone transmitting on that channel would be speaking to the entire group, wherever they are. This might eliminate "door-to-door announcements, and anyone being left out of things.
Just an idea.

Just as an aside, I thought I would share my travel plans for the rally. I am going to a LOW's (Loners on Wheels - An RV singles group) rally at Woodson Bridge Rv Park in Corning the weekend before (3/21-3/25), will fill in the midweek at Black Butte Lake COE park near Orland (3/25-3/30), then on to Feather Falls on 3/30.

Status
Not open for further replies.