EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: CA, Oroville - 3/30/2012 to 4/1/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaffer

We were planning to be there today (Wednesday) but are stuck in Reno due to snow conditions on the 80. Should be able to get through tomorrow. :(

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Great job guys! We had a good time seeing old friends and meeting new ones.

Kristy and Mark

slmayor

Founding California Northern Chapter Leader
A huge thank you to each and every one that attended the Oroville Rally. It was a lot of fun and the rally wouldn't be possible without you. Special thanks to the KOA folks for taking such great care of us, and to my decorating "ninjas" that had all the decorating and wrapping work done in 20 minutes. :) Special thanks also to my husband for doing all the clean up while we Chapter Leaders had a little conference.
I'm especially glad to have caught up with old friends and met a bunch of new ones. It's the people who make the rally, and we have some wonderful folks here.
Drive safely to your next destination, and hope to see a bunch of you at National Rally inGillette and Canyonville OR, for the Pacific Regional. And don't forget The Central Rally in September.
Thanks again to all our attendees

Deb

rarnold

Ray & Deb, you did a great job putting this rally together. It was a fantastic "First" rally for us. All of you "Heartlanders" were warm & friendly. The rain didn't dampen any of the spirits. We can now look forward to meeting our new friends further on down the road and at upcoming rallies.

Thank you again Deb, Ray, Mark, Kristy and all the others who made this a great experience. The KOA facilities were some of the best & cleanest we've used in our travels. Kudos to them for a well-maintained park.

Rod

rarnold

We already have!

We will be taking your advice and make the trip to Gillette in four days, not three. See you there :cool:

Rod

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.