EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: DE, Lincoln - 7/22/2011 to 7/24/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Deb's big on salads so we will probably bring a big salad with all the extras (dressings, croutons, cheese).

kwolbeck

Past Heartland Ambassador
Nelly said she will make an enchilada casserole. Will have to wait and see if Eric talks her into making one of her blueberry cakes.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Will have to wait and see if Eric talks her into making one of her blueberry cakes.

Eric start talkin' please!!!! Nelly's Blueberry Cakes - unsurpassed goodness!!!

Ann, As I will be tied up with the band and entertainment for a good part of the day, John will make whatever he makes, however he makes it! So, we'll be bringing a main dish of "Slow Cooker Sumtingorudder".

dieselsweetheart

I heard the DE peaches were awesome...there are orchards we saw off Rt 13? was it.... I remember seeing them as we were driving around.....I'd like to get me some of those peaches this summer!

dieselsweetheart

This is a reminder for those of you who didn't order your shirts yet....for those of you who did, thank you!!!

I need to give the shirt order to Brad by THIS coming Friday....that is Friday the 8th...so he can print them up and send them to me...

So, make sure I have your sizes no later than Friday AM.... I will send him my order early afternoon.... depending on where we are on the order list (I have to order 50 and I believe I have 48 orders placed)....I may or may not have extras to sell at the rally. So be sure you get one if you want one...cause I may not have any extras.

If I get well about 50 orders I will jump to the next amount Brad will print for me....not sure what the next lot amount might be...55 maybe? Not sure.

Has anyone ordered more than 50 shirts from Brad??

Ok, so you have the due date. Don't delay! Order yours today!!!!

jnbhobe

I think they changed our site to #147 becaused we are staying till monday. Patti says we'll bring Beans & Franks to the potluck.

gschaaf

Hey Cheryl I hope I'm not to late for shirts. Fran and I would like one if we're not late. Fran wears a medium and I'm XL. Let me know where to send the money.See everybody soon.

Thanks Glenn

Status
Not open for further replies.