EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: DE, Lincoln - 7/22/2011 to 7/24/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

dieselsweetheart

You're not too late Glenn! This Friday is the deadline! I got you down....you just pay me at the rally! Glad to see you can make it~

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Our Heartland Gives Back Initiative is all set for this rally.

The Home Of The Brave in Milford, DE will be our charitable organization. The Home is a 15 bed facility that assists military veterans get back on their feet following discharge. You can check them out at by clicking here!

While speaking to Lacey this morning the most needed articles include:

Paper Products - Both kitchen and bath types
Laundry Supplies
Personal Care Items - Razors, Shaving Cream, Deodorant, etc.
Coffee/Sugar/Creamer

We are hoping to have Brenda, Director of Home of the Brave make a personal visit to the campground on Saturday at 3:00pm to pick up the donations. She has a calendar issue to clear but is hopeful she can make a personal visit to camp.

Please consider donating to this wonderful cause and help those who fought for our freedom!

dieselsweetheart

A mere 40 hours remain for you to get your shirt order in!!!! Shirts, shirts, shirts! Isn't a rally without a rally shirt! You need NO OTHER clothes but rally shirts when you go to a rally ('cept for some pants)... rally shirts are more than a shirt....they are a MEMORY!!!!

Order yours today!!!! (Operators are standing by!)

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Order yours today!!!! (Operators are standing by!)

Girlfriend you crack me up! Have you heard from Buttercup??? :p :rolleyes::eek: Haven't talked to him for at least an hour! I miss him already!

PS - It's a long ongoing story and we'll fill all y'all in around the campfire soon!

dieselsweetheart

Hear Ye Hear Ye!!! The time to order shirts is drawing to a close!!! I have 54 shirts ordered...we are going to be AMAZING at the potluck/group photo!!!! I will order a few extra in Large and XL sizes, but I do not want to have any extras.... so, you have exactly 6 hours left to order a shirt before my email goes off to Brad Martin for the order...

Last chance!!!!! If you were hesitating, hesitate no longer.... at $10 a shirt, you are getting a bargain and a slice of the Inaugural Multi-state rally to take home as a memory...

Rally shirts can be worn at ANY rally....so as you rally...your wardrobe gets larger....pretty soon, all you will wear at a rally are rally shirts!! No need for any other shirt!

Any last minute orders out there???

mjatwalker

Retired MD Chapter ******s
Thanks everyone who has responded about the Pot Luck. So far, I've heard from 12 people and we have promises for 6 Main dishes, 4 sides, and 5 desserts (some people indicated they were contributing to more than one category). If you are still undecided, it looks like we could use a few more side dishes.

Can't wait, this is going to be a blast!!!!

Jim-n-Leslie

A mere 40 hours remain for you to get your shirt order in!!!! Shirts, shirts, shirts! Isn't a rally without a rally shirt! You need NO OTHER clothes but rally shirts when you go to a rally ('cept for some pants)... rally shirts are more than a shirt....they are a MEMORY!!!!Order yours today!!!! (Operators are standing by!)
I am likely late, but Leslie and I would like an L and an XL if available. Thanks!Jim

HowardBJr

HowardBJr
We will have to cancel out for this rally. My mother is in the hospital and should be released soon but will need some time to build her strength back up before we hit the road again. We were looking forward to the rally. Sorry we cannot make it.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Howard we are going to miss you guys for sure but there's going to be pleanty of rallies! Take care of mom!

mjatwalker

Retired MD Chapter ******s
Howard and Kathy -- you guys will be missed. Hope your Mom has a speedy recovery and we look forward to seeing you at an upcoming rally.

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Howard and Kathy, tell Beulah we are thinking of her and praying for a speedy recovery. We will miss all of you in DE.
Dorothy & Eric

JMVford

retired Maryland Chapter Leaders
Hello everyone,
We are new to the Heartland Family. We were wondering if there might still be room for us at the rally? We are anxious to meet others in the group.
Please let us know if there is availability and what we need to bring.
Looking forward to meeting you all.
Mike & Jodi Vanderford

Status
Not open for further replies.