EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: FL, Navarre - 4/8/2016 to 4/10/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired
Did somebody mention a fish fry?? Gotta be there, so reservation has been made with Jan. We will arrive on the 4th and stay for 7 nights. No site number given but told we will be on the 3rd row. Jan casually mentioned they were under a tornado warning as we spoke, hope that goes away quickly and that all stay safe and well. Also hope that we get down to Florida soon, still waiting on our repaired camper.
Well you know it wouldn't be a fish fry without my favorite fish fryer. Looking forward to seeing you guys.
Lindaw

hogan

Past Mississippi Chapter Leader (Founding)
Linda, is it too late to sign up for your Rally in Navarre? Donna and I would really like to come. Hogan

lindaw

Never too late for the coopers to sign up, would love to have you.
Linda

hogan

Past Mississippi Chapter Leader (Founding)
thank you Linda. We have a reservation on 3rd row. Arriving 4/8 and looking forward to a BIG HoopLa.
Hogan and Donna #1649 Tupelo, MS

kimdot

Hi Keith and Carol,

Hope you had a great Christmas and a wonderful New Year. Yes, we were a little slow signing up and even seeing this thread. I'm nit that great on the forum page. Looking forward to seeing you and catching up.

plshilo

All,
This is Phil & Linda....we are New to the Heartland Owner Group and this will be our Frist Rally with your group. We were members of the FROG Group because we had a FR product, but now we Own a Heartland Big County 3560SS. We are Looking Forward to Making a Lot Of New Camping/Rally Friends. We have made the reservation and are on Row 2.....See You All Then, So Lets Get READY To Rally.

lindaw

Welcome to our newest members Phil and Linda, sorry I did not get to meet you in Tampa but sure am looking forward to April.
LindaW

lindaw

Hi All,
Just spoke with Jinx at Santa Rosa RV resort and she says if you contact her she will find a spot for you.
Linda

Gizzy

Just made reservations for the rally. Lily and I are looking forward to seeing many old friends and meeting new ones.

Jerry & Lily Worth #1542

lindaw

Just made reservations for the rally. Lily and I are looking forward to seeing many old friends and meeting new ones.

Jerry & Lily Worth #1542
Jerry and Lily will be happy to have you at your first Florida rally, looking forward to seeing you.
LindaW

lindaw

Welcome to Norman and Jan Crowder some of our newest members and will also be attending our rally.
Lindaw

ljawest

We think we can make this rally if there is a site still available. Looking forward to our first Florida rally.

lindaw

We think we can make this rally if there is a site still available. Looking forward to our first Florida rally.
I hope you will be able to come, when you call speak with Jinx and let me know.
Linda

ljawest

Linda, We just registered for the rally arriving Thursday, April 7 and departing Monday, April 11. We'll be in the 2nd row. Talked with Debbie who told us we may be the last reservation they'll take for the rally. Looking forward to seeing our Heartland family!

lindaw

Ok folks we are getting close to rally time and one of the things we think you would enjoy if you are there on Wed.April 6
is the blue Angels practice at NAS Pensacola. If you haven't been it is a must see. Admission is free and also the museum is open on that day and is also free. If you are interested we will need to leave camp around 10:00 as it is 33 miles.
Also I have made changes to post 1.
Linda

Status
Not open for further replies.