EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: FL, Navarre - 4/8/2016 to 4/10/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired
Linda,
So my linda & I were thinking is the Fish Fry taking the place of the pot luck?? If so then Please let us know if there is anything else needed like paper products, silverware or anything else we can stop by our Sam's.....
So Phil we are planning to have a fish and chicken fry on Saturday night with club providing that and everyone bringing sides and desserts. You are arriving on Tuesday I believe so we can discuss it then.
Linda

plshilo

So Phil we are planning to have a fish and chicken fry on Saturday night with club providing that and everyone bringing sides and desserts. You are arriving on Tuesday I believe so we can discuss it then.
Linda[/QUOTE
Sounds Good.......see you soooooon

plshilo

Linda,
Ok looks like for sure we will have the Crusader....herd from CW today. The parts from Heartland are on the way this week and the rest should be here by next week. So with all that the BC will not ready for the rally.

lindaw

Linda,
Ok looks like for sure we will have the Crusader....herd from CW today. The parts from Heartland are on the way this week and the rest should be here by next week. So with all that the BC will not ready for the rally.
That's ok Phil we will take you and your Crusader and have a great time. Looking forward to it
Linda

lindaw

Well it,s getting closer to time for our rally and we have quiet a few early arrivals who are going to see the blue angels so I would like to have a hamburger, hot dog cookout
at our campsite,if you like the idea let me know. This will be bring your own meat of choice and sides to share.
Linda

plshilo

Well it,s getting closer to time for our rally and we have quiet a few early arrivals who are going to see the blue angels so I would like to have a hamburger, hot dog cookout
at our campsite,if you like the idea let me know. This will be bring your own meat of choice and sides to share.
Linda
Linda,
Sounds great to us.....we will bring the mac salad....what about grills???

Last edited:

lindaw

Sorry to say we just had a cancellation, Jeff and Janet Sigtermans due to illness of his mom. Hope she has a full recovery.
Lindaw

lindaw

Just a reminder to all the folks signed up for my rally, if you haven't planned to
also attend the SE Regional Rally in Sevierville, Tn. There is still time and space
for you to do so.
Linda

- - - Updated - - -

Linda,
Sounds great to us.....we will bring the mac salad....what about grills???
Phil we have a grill and if you would like to use yours also that would be great
Linda

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
We are going to miss all of you, that makes us very sad. We are sitting at home in Virginia waiting on the arrival of our new Landmark Orlando. Unfortunately the timing just has not worked out as we had planned. I know you all will have a great time as Walter and Linda put on the best Heartland rally. Enjoy the fish fry, I can vouch that it was caught in the water off of the Florida Keys, and it will taste amazing! We hope that we will see many if not all of you in Sevierville at the SE Regional Rally. We will be there! Maybe in the new Landmark, or maybe in our trusty old Big Country, but we WILL be there.

lindaw

We are going to miss all of you, that makes us very sad. We are sitting at home in Virginia waiting on the arrival of our new Landmark Orlando. Unfortunately the timing just has not worked out as we had planned. I know you all will have a great time as Walter and Linda put on the best Heartland rally. Enjoy the fish fry, I can vouch that it was caught in the water off of the Florida Keys, and it will taste amazing! We hope that we will see many if not all of you in Sevierville at the SE Regional Rally. We will be there! Maybe in the new Landmark, or maybe in our trusty old Big Country, but we WILL be there.
We are going to miss you two, this place is really beautiful. See you in Sevierville.
Linda

navyAZ1

Hey Everyone! Don't forget if you go to see the Blue Angels if you are NOT active duty, retired military, or DOD employee you must enter the base at the West Gate on Blue Angel Parkway. With the change in policy they will not let you enter thru the Main Gate any longer. Have fun and enjoy the show, we will see y'all Wednesday afternoon.

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders

We or our way to the Florida Rally today. Sorry you will not make Eric & Dorothy. We'll miss you. We won't be at the SE Regional Rally. Carol's gotta get home to see her Grandbabies. She hasn't seen them since Christmas. HOWEVER, we will see you in Luray! Looking forward to another great Virginia Rally and to taking a peak at your new Orlando. I know you'll be proud new parents by then.

Diamondjim

We rolled in@ 2. Wonderland weather & ocean breeze! Headed to meet & greet shortly!

Sent from my LGL41C using Tapatalk

hogan

Past Mississippi Chapter Leader (Founding)
OTA and what a nice park. Lots of good Heartlanders here. Enjoyed the music last night by the fire pit. Thanks guys, that was fun. Looking forward to a great weekend; little cool but no complaints; also no snow except the beaches.

Status
Not open for further replies.