EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: FL, Navarre - 4/8/2016 to 4/10/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

plshilo

Ok folks we are getting close to rally time and one of the things we think you would enjoy if you are there on Wed.April 6
is the blue Angels practice at NAS Pensacola. If you haven't been it is a must see. Admission is free and also the museum is open on that day and is also free. If you are interested we will need to leave camp around 10:00 as it is 33 miles.
Also I have made changes to post 1.
Linda
Hey Linda,
Just called and talked to Jinks coming into park tuesday night.....to be there in time fir trip to see Angles, so what else is needed to go to Pensacola?????

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired
Hey Linda,
Just called and talked to Jinks coming into park tuesday night.....to be there in time fir trip to see Angles, so what else is needed to go to Pensacola?????
Phil you will need I.D. and sunscreen. You can bring chairs but I feel they have ample space in grandstands and of course a camera
if you would like to take pictures. See you soon.
Linda

jbeletti

This is for everyone, not directed at Phil... unless you are already deaf - I suggest taking ear protection. Even the cheapy disposable in-ear plug-type will be fine. You'll thank me later :)

I'm sad to miss this rally :(

Diamondjim

WHAT? ???

Sorry you will miss this one, it will be our first Rally!

Sent from my LGL41C using Tapatalk

plshilo

This is for everyone, not directed at Phil... unless you are already deaf - I suggest taking ear protection. Even the cheapy disposable in-ear plug-type will be fine. You'll thank me later :)

I'm sad to miss this rally :(

Hey Jim,
Thanks for the info we have Real Good ones as we both shoot at our gun club. Sorry you are going to miss all the Fun and Seeing our New rig..

jbeletti

Hey - stop making me feel bad :( Just kidding.

We will have just gotten home from being on the road for nearly 3 months. We have some appts to get to, then to start packing the home, then reload the coach to hit to back-to-back Region Rallies in early April.

The work is fun but the schedule and road is grueling. I feel like an aging rock and roll artist except I can't sing or entertain for a darn.

Everyone who thinks they will miss me at the FL rally - best be coming to the SE Region Rally in Sevierville, TN a few days after! Dave is at 82 rigs and he wants to hit 100. Help him get there, have a lot of fun and get to see me! :) I mean, I get to see you and your rigs... :)

lindaw

Hey - stop making me feel bad :( Just kidding.

We will have just gotten home from being on the road for nearly 3 months. We have some appts to get to, then to start packing the home, then reload the coach to hit to back-to-back Region Rallies in early April.

The work is fun but the schedule and road is grueling. I feel like an aging rock and roll artist except I can't sing or entertain for a darn.

Everyone who thinks they will miss me at the FL rally - best be coming to the SE Region Rally in Sevierville, TN a few days after! Dave is at 82 rigs and he wants to hit 100. Help him get there, have a lot of fun and get to see me! :) I mean, I get to see you and your rigs... :)
Jim is right, we should all caravan to Tennessee and enjoy spring in the smokies. It,s not too late to make your reservations.
Linda

plshilo

Hey Linda,
I found this on Facebook......it was caught off Navarre

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1457398403027.jpg
    FB_IMG_1457398403027.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 16

navyAZ1

Ok folks we are getting close to rally time and one of the things we think you would enjoy if you are there on Wed.April 6
is the blue Angels practice at NAS Pensacola. If you haven't been it is a must see. Admission is free and also the museum is open on that day and is also free. If you are interested we will need to leave camp around 10:00 as it is 33 miles.
Also I have made changes to post 1.
Linda

Hey Linda, just to let everyone know they have changed the rules for all visitors who are not Active Duty, Retired, or DOD. To enter the base to go to the museum and to see the Blues, you must now enter from the West Gate off Blue Angel Pkwy ONLY! All visitors must have a photo ID at the gate and to enter the museum.

lindaw

Hey Linda, just to let everyone know they have changed the rules for all visitors who are not Active Duty, Retired, or DOD. To enter the base to go to the museum and to see the Blues, you must now enter from the West Gate off Blue Angel Pkwy ONLY! All visitors must have a photo ID at the gate and to enter the museum.
Thanks Ron, I appreciate the info.
Linda

hogan

Past Mississippi Chapter Leader (Founding)
Hey Walter and Linda, just to let you know we are on a long downwind approach to Navarre Beach; anticipate AM arrival on 4/8/16. Couple of interim stops for refuel and rec; joining in a formation with Jerry and Lily Worth along the way. Looking forward to the Rally; if I can help in any way, let me know. Hogan

lindaw

Hey Walter and Linda, just to let you know we are on a long downwind approach to Navarre Beach; anticipate AM arrival on 4/8/16. Couple of interim stops for refuel and rec; joining in a formation with Jerry and Lily Worth along the way. Looking forward to the Rally; if I can help in any way, let me know. Hogan
Looking forward to it Hogan, going to update the agenda tonight. By the way, are you a good fish fryer?
Linda

hogan

Past Mississippi Chapter Leader (Founding)
I only have experience with bass, catfish, crappie and blue gills. But I'm ready and willing to learn.

Hogan:cool:

plshilo

I only have experience with bass, catfish, crappie and blue gills. But I'm ready and willing to learn.

Linda,
Both of us are Ready to Help....as we both have worked or work for FDOT and Cook Out for most Any Reason.....so just let us know if you need Anything!!!!!!!!!
Phil & Linda

dennych1

Linda, I will make macaroni and cheese if you would like! Just tell me how many people.
Looking forward to seeing everyone
Barbara

lindaw

Linda, I will make macaroni and cheese if you would like! Just tell me how many people.
Looking forward to seeing everyone
Barbara
Oh yes love your macaroni and cheese but a really large pan is good😜

- - - Updated - - -

thats good enough Hogan and Phil I will start you off right with this rally thing, all help is appreciated
Linda

plshilo

Oh yes love your macaroni and cheese but a really large pan is good😜

- - - Updated - - -

thats good enough Hogan and Phil I will start you off right with this rally thing, all help is appreciated
Linda
Linda,
We May have our FR unit CW Is still working on our BC so....lets Hope for the Best it will be Ready

lindaw

Linda,
We May have our FR unit CW Is still working on our BC so....lets Hope for the Best it will be Ready
For your sake I hope they get it ready but we will take you anyway. Keeping fingers crossed. Sure seems like it's taking a long time.
Linda

plshilo

For your sake I hope they get it ready but we will take you anyway. Keeping fingers crossed. Sure seems like it's taking a long time.
Linda
We are also keeping our fingers crossed....problem is we are Waiting for Heartland to ship parts - a new bed with window shelfs, new recliners for the living room, and last but least installing the washer and dryer then take it next store to check Everything out and oh ya switch all the stuff from one to the other. So with all that said it will most likely be the Crusader......Bummer

plshilo

Linda,
So my linda & I were thinking is the Fish Fry taking the place of the pot luck?? If so then Please let us know if there is anything else needed like paper products, silverware or anything else we can stop by our Sam's.....😨😨😨😨

Status
Not open for further replies.