EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: FL, SEFFNER - 3/11/2011 to 3/13/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

MICKEY

Past Florida Chapter Leader
Bill and Fran;
I probably will set up Thursday afternoon. There are some people soming straight from Georgia who may be there early. They will give you group rate for early days. I'll work on an early list.

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
Mickey too bad the rally is the weekend before we think we will be picking up our new 5ver. If I didn't have to work we sure would have came down early. Oh well, next time. Michael

MICKEY

Micheal and Kelly;
We are praying it comes early!!! Hey don't you know someone in High places?

hillsonwheels

Mickey,

We're planning on being at the rally. Our coach comes back home next week. Talked to the repair tech today at length. His goal for the day was to get our baby outta his way today but I asked him to install a new underbelly. The old one has been off so many times and tried to hold too much water. It looked too sad to go back on. He's ordering a new one from Heartland tomorrow.

I'll make reservations with Lazy Days tomorrow.

Different subject...I would be interested in that bike hitch. Maybe you can bring it to rally for me to scope out? Figure out a price.

Dick

MICKEY

Dick and Reta;
Great to hear your going to join the fun. Looking forward to having you there.
The hitch is mounted on my coach. I can show you all about it.

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Hey Mickey and Bonnie,

Just made reservations for the rally.

After I got off the phone I realized they never asked what day we would be arriving. Oh well, we will probably get there on Wed or Thursday.

See you there.

MICKEY

Larry;
Great to hear you guys are coming. Thanks for the support. You may want to call them sometime in future and tell them you will be arriving early with date. They will give group rate. I will be there Thursday afternoon. Gona be a good time!

jbeletti

"WE" are coming! Talked Nancy into flying down for this one. I'll be coming in with the RV, from the GA rally.

I am arriving Mon, 7-Mar and leaving Mon, 14-Mar (7 nights). Nancy will be coming in Thursday afternoon and heading back Sunday afternoon.

For my early days (Mon-Wed), they have me on one site, then for the rally days (starting Fri), they switch me over to a site in the rally area.

Looking forward to the first official Florida Heartland Owners Rally!

Jim

MICKEY

Jim;

Thanks for signing up. Looks like it's going to be a great time for all. We really are doing something special to get the misses. I need to call and find out if my rally spot will be available Thursday afternoon.

MICKEY

Pete Petersen and wife Mary just registered. We are glad to welcome them to our rally. We sure would love to call and ask for more space:) Thanks again Pete and Mary.

MICKEY

In a couple of days the management at Lazy Days Rally Park will meet to review all upcoming events for March. At that time they will set the final events for our Rally. I have requested they look at the suggestions we have given them for seminars. As soon as these final plans are ironed out we will advise all. Nothing has changed, its just details .
Now for all of you who may still be thinking about attending the Inaugural Florida Rally; don't delay signing up. This will be an event to remember for years to come. If you have any questions, feel free to call me.

Mickey
386-424-8643

asapappl

Rally at Lazy Days

Hello , My wife & I are looking foward to attending in Seffner. We already registered as we have stopped there before We bought our first trailer at Lazy Days. See you there. Terry & Theresa Kresser.

MICKEY

Terry and Theresa Kresser;
Congrats on joining the Inaugural Florida Rally. You will meet a great bunch of folks and make friends that will last a lifetime. Since you stated you bought your first BigHorn from Lazy Days, I know you wont be disappointed with them. I have bought 2 coaches from them and love the FAMILY feeling. What makes this unique is you now have two new families. Your Heartland Family with great support from the factory including great features like this forum, great product support, and help from many experienced members; and you have the Lazy Days family that will be able to take care of any needs you will have locally. This to me looks like a great relationship. Welcome.

cjhicks

Mickey,

You can add the Maryland Chapter to the list of the attendees, we will arriving on the 11th looking forward to meeting you and seeing some of our "Rally Alcoholic" friends.

Calvin

MICKEY

Calvin and Judy;

Thanks for joining us. A lot of your Rallyholic friends are going to be there. Sometimes it's good to get out of the snow:) We are going to have a great time especially with our experienced members like you joining us. Got your t-shirt order and looking forward to meeting you. I've ordered warm, sunny days for this event.
Mickey

hillsonwheels

That Calvin,,,,,,he just cuts right to the chase! Never heard those of us who attend called "rally alcoholics" before. But, if the shoe fits???????? Break out the margarita machine, get out your flip flops and watch out for pop tops!!

Hope I'm not too late for the t-shirt call. If not, we both wear XL. Thanx

Dick

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
That Calvin,,,,,,he just cuts right to the chase! Never heard those of us who attend called "rally alcoholics" before. But, if the shoe fits???????? Break out the margarita machine, get out your flip flops and watch out for pop tops!!

Hope I'm not too late for the t-shirt call. If not, we both wear XL. Thanx

Dick

Hey Dick, It's Rallyholics! The "alco" is optional but if Judy's attending she's going to bring mama or a substitute relative! Ain't that right Calvin? Still wish we could be there!

Status
Not open for further replies.