EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: FL, SEFFNER - 3/11/2011 to 3/13/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

MICKEY

Past Florida Chapter Leader
Bob and Sue Vaughn just signed up for our Rally. Bob is seasoned RVer but just bought first 5th wheel. Lets all welcome Bob and Sue to the enlightened side. I told him there would be no shortage of offers to help him make transition. He may be able to give us some pointers in other areas. It's great having folks like the Vaughns joining us. They will make our family better, and hopefully we will enrichen theirs with friendships.

floridarandy

Bob and Sue Vaughn just signed up for our Rally. Bob is seasoned RVer but just bought first 5th wheel. Lets all welcome Bob and Sue to the enlightened side. I told him there would be no shortage of offers to help him make transition. He may be able to give us some pointers in other areas. It's great having folks like the Vaughns joining us. They will make our family better, and hopefully we will enrichen theirs with friendships.

Welcome Bob and Sue. I sure am glad you're coming...up till now we'd be the new kids with HOC #1713.....now you're the new kids on the block :).

Randy and Karen
Sarasota

MICKEY

Guys and Girls;
Just finalizing T-shirt order with screenprinter. I tried to keep up with eveyones orders, some came by phone, some by email, some by PM and some on forum. Please PM me with sizes if your name isn't listed below. The people listed have t shirts on order. You can't miss out on an opportunity to own a piece of history, especially when it can be considered art, AND a donation to worthy cause, Florida Club. Also you can take a few more home to friends and relatives, to gloat that you were there, or create a new fashion statement.

Jim and Nancy Beletti
Dick and Reta Hill
Dick and Pat Sakowicz
CJ hicks
Randy and Karen Crete
Mickey and Bonnie

Bob and Sue,
We just left behind a 2005 Allegro Bus and wouldn't go back for anything. We love our Big Country 5er.

MICKEY

I did touch base with Rally Park manager. Looks like Friday night is Roast Beef dinner and Saturday is BBQ Chicken. Also technical seminar consist of unlimited Q and A session with one of their mechanics to answer any and all questions you may have. Still didn't get a time on their seminar. I verified that we can use facility to do additional seminars. I know many of you have expressed ideas for seminars. I am trying to get tech people to come to present other seminars on Saturday. If you know someone who offers a good technical seminar or if you are familiar with some aspect of RV life that you believe could inform our group, contact me by PM.

Hogladyrider

Mickie, We won't be able to bring our rig over for your Chapter Rally but would love to come by and visit one day. Don't want to impose on your goings on but would sure enjoy visiting with all your folks plus the out of state attendants. Let me know what day would be best to drive over from Clermont. Hogan

Hogan......are you located in Clermont? I work in Clermont and live in Howey In The Hills, would love to meet other Big Horn owners.

Feel free to PM me if you like!
Susan

Hogladyrider

Just made the phone call and we are registered to join you all at the Rally in March! Will be our 1st Rally.......hey you gotta start someplace.

We are both taking a vacation day for Friday to arrive early in the day and we will have to leave on Sunday to return for work on Monday.

Looking forward to a fun filled weekend!
Susan & Gary

MICKEY

Susan and Gary;
Fantastic, I promise you will really like this Rally as your first. Looking forward to having you there. Lots of great folks to meet.

hillsonwheels

Mickey........

Sure do hope you're not braggin' too much about the folks the new rally goers are gonna meet...:confused: I've been to a few of these things now and they are sure in for a bunch of surprises???????:rolleyes: I mean....we're talking about Belettis, Bandstras, van Opstals, Hicks, Hills??????????

Come on down and name that tune. A party's about to be happnin'!!!!

Last edited:

MICKEY

Dick;
Looks to me as if only the cream of the crop are attending :) I just hope that all of our new members don't shoot me after they find out how addicting these rally's are. Thus the term "Rallyholic".

MICKEY

More great news!
Kevin and Celeste Snyder, another Senior member, have decided to join us at the Inaugural Florida Rally. Thanks to everyone for making this a great event.

bdb2047

Hi just booked 7 nites at Lazydays to include rally.We are new to Heartland group and will be our first rally.Looking forward to meet other owners

MICKEY

Dave and Eileen;
Great to have you joining us. I'm sorry my PM mailbox was full. Try me now, I just erased a bunch of old ones. We are proud that you chose us as your first Rally. I promise you won't be disappointed. If you will please PM me your last name so I can put it on list of attendees. Again Welcome! Also let me know if you want t-shirts, selling them at cost.

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Dick;
Looks to me as if only the cream of the crop are attending :) I just hope that all of our new members don't shoot me after they find out how addicting these rally's are. Thus the term "Rallyholic".

Well, I have been called many things but NEVER the cream of the crop... Thanks Mickey, I knew the minute I met you in NC that you were a great judge of character...

Hey Dick...imagesCAX7V1UP.jpg

MICKEY

Like I said; Cream of the Crop. Only Heartland Owners Group members have such a fine pool of members!!!

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Mickey & Bonnie, I am glad that you two are having such a large group join your rally.
It is going to make me work harder. Randy

MICKEY

Congrats to Rich and Barb Wright;
They have signed up to join us for the Rally while still waiting on their coach. It's due to them end of Feb. Hope the factory gets thawed out in time. We love our devoted Heartland Group Members, they are an optimistic group. That's what makes this group so much fun. Well guys and girls we have a party going on!

MICKEY

I want to say thanks to all who are going to join us for the Inaugural Florida Rally. So far we have 21 coaches joining our merry group. Like I said before we have a great group of members. Can you feel the love?
Now there are 4 remaining slots we need to fill in a couple of weeks. The Rally personell will start selling out the rest of our unused spots about Feb 25th if we don't use them. If you are sitting on the fence thinking about this one, don't kick yourself when it's closed. We would even love to call and add a couple of spots but we have to do so soon. "Let's Rally Up"
No Dick, I'm not wearing my cheerleading outfit, I lost my pom poms.

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
Mickey, your rally sure does sound like it's going to be a great time. Our KL should be there by then but unfortunate I have to work that weekend. We are hoping that we can pick up our new home on the 15th. Have some fun for Kelly and I. See you down the road. Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.