EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: FL, Williston - 3/22/2013 to 3/24/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

MICKEY

Past Florida Chapter Leader
Eric;

I'm glad you guys were able to shoehorn your coach into it's berth. Big yachts have bow thrusters to move sideways. Sounds like a possible money making venture....bow thrusters for land yachts:) Will you, Dick, and the girls be in Williston Sunday? If so Bonnie and I would like to come up and visit/dine out with you guys.

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Mickey, we are free on Sunday, and I will make sure that Dick does not wander too far. I know that Dorothy and Reta would love to visit so come on by. We are in site 478, and the West Virginians are in 411.

Bob Vaughn

Mickey,
Sue said she would make a large bowl of potato salad, and Pistachio-Pineapple Delight for desert.......
Also if I can find my washers I will bring my holly boards.......

Last edited:

MICKEY

Bob;

Tell Sue thank you for me. She will need a BIG bowl of potato salad...just for me! Also the Pistachio-Pineapple Delight sounds great. You know this is the hard part. Reading about what all the girls and guys are bringing. I'm sitting here hungry!

MICKEY

Eric;

Thanks....I'll bring pics of the truck so you guys can give me more ideas. Bonnie says NOOOOOOOOOOOO! But I'll do it anyway. Just remember it's not done, but we are getting ready to pull off the bed to sandblast and paint the bed, media blast and paint the cab, then just put it all back together:) Just like a swan, looks a little ruff before it looks beautiful!

MICKEY

A BIG THING I MISSED FOR RALLY;

Bonnie is having a Girls Round Table Discussion, Saturday Noon, and would like girls to attend. Topics will be relating to common issues like, storage solutions, full timming, coach mods (easy), crafts, and more. I'll interject that the subject of husbands are "off limits". :). If you have things you would like to bring to show, please do so.
Also Nancy Beletti will have a cosmetics event immediately following the Round Table Discussion. Stay tuned for more details.

Last edited:

hillsonwheels

I guess since Bonnie's soiree is off limits to the guys we'll have to find the local Hooters! ;);) Good luck with that!! :rolleyes: Williston is not a booming metropolis.

MICKEY

Thanks for all who are sending me notes about potluck. I'm posting them on Post #1, first page way back when we started this thread. Check out what is already there to get ideas. Keep them coming!

Hello all! I am new to the owners club and to the forum. I talked with a gentlemen at the Tampa RV show and was interested in attending the rally in Williston with my wife and daughter. I was curious if there was still availability for the weekend. It would be our first rally like this. Thanks! Dave

danemayer

Hi daveandnicole,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. You'll find lots of useful information here along with a great bunch of friendly, helpful people.

I'm sure you'll get an answer shortly about availability at the rally.

MICKEY

Dave;

Thanks for asking. I had a cancellation yesterday due to unforseen circumstances. Call me at 386-424-8643 and I'll give you details on how to get that spot.

Mickey

MICKEY

Bimmy;

I had a meatball entry on my PM before I got yours. Is there anything else you could bring? Sorry but I was at Williston when I got first message and didn't get it posted till today.

Status
Not open for further replies.