EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: FL, Williston - 3/22/2013 to 3/24/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

hogan

Past Mississippi Chapter Leader (Founding)
Hi Mickey, Wanted to let you know I have a reservation for Williston 18-25th site 251 in new area. We look forward to your Florida Rally.

See you soon.

MICKEY

Past Florida Chapter Leader
jjriker;

Please plan to attend our rally. You already know it's a great place. Are you club members? If so please send me a PM with member number and your name so we can *** ou to the list.

Looking forward to seeing you there.

MICKEY

bimmy;

Yes there are spots available. This is a great place and you will love it. Call the number listed in post one and make a reservation then post here that you will be attending. We are going to have a blast. Remember just post here after you have made your reservation.
See ya there

MICKEY

Hogan and Randy;

Thanks for joining us. I promise you'll have a great time. looking forward to seeing all of our friends at Williston.

MICKEY

Boys and Girls;

It's official. Bonnie and I are going full time. The Rally in Williston will be our last Rally before we launch into the unknown...! Really we are workamping for the Spring and Summer in Iowa at Adventureland. We are looking forward to seeing all of our friends at the Rally in Williston to have one big blowout. We are going to pull out all the stops trying to make sure everyone has a great time. Bonnie and I have been swamped with getting things in order before we go. Getting the house ready for market, selling things, packing things, helping with Tampa, getting this rally ready, and of course building my last truck. It won't be ready for Tampa but will be ready for Willsiton (I hope).

We have many things to tweek on the Willsiton Rally. One thing I thought about is a auction to benefit the Florida chapter. We thought about camping goods, RVing products, baked goods, anything that you could see giving to the Florida Club to help fund it for the future. Some other clubs do this and have had great success. Be thinking about this and post some thoughts.

Next; the dog Parade/Costume party was such a hit at our last event, we thought about doing that again. I laughed so much the last time and a lot of folks had a good time. We will have it more organized this time. Again give me your thoughts.

Squatty

Mickey,
Congratulation to you and Bonnie for taking that "big next step". I am envious. We will not be able to attend our first Rally at Williston, but we drove by there the other day, and as you have said many times, the place is GREAT. Lots of support facilities on-site. The new site area is almost finished and should be ready by March.
I have a suggested restaurant for everybody up US-27 about 25 miles in High Springs, FL. It is called "The Great Outdoors" and is a must visit while you are in Williston. Go to the site for details. Wish I could be there.
greatoutdoorsdining.com/

Bob Vaughn

So Mickey what kinda truck are you having built? I want to get a new truck but the price of a new one is almost as much as I paid for my 4 bedroom 2 bath house back in 84.....

MICKEY

Squatty;

Thanks for the reccomendation. We'll check it out and I'm sure some of us will partake.

MICKEY

Bob;

I'm building a new totor. It's a Peterbilt 359. Gonna be big and purdy, with lots of guts to pull us up those hills out west:)

Bob Vaughn

Did your rich uncle get out of the poor house.....mine is still there . I need a new truck because mine will celebrate its 13th birthday in the next couple of months. I thought by this time in our life we would be semi full time but our son and his kids spend a lot of time at our house. He lives here full time and we take care of his kids when he has them and goes to work.

jjriker

jjriker;

Please plan to attend our rally. You already know it's a great place. Are you club members? If so please send me a PM with member number and your name so we can add you to the list.

Looking forward to seeing you there.

Hi Mickey,

Just wondering if you got the PM I sent you?

Thanks!

RB2012

RE : EVENT; HEARTLAND CHAPTER RALLY; WILLISTON,FLORIDA 3/22/ -3/24

hI Mickey, We made reservations today Jan 8 for the rally. We will be in on the 18th to the 28th and on site 253 in the new section.
Richard & Bonnie Waltman from N.J. RB

MICKEY

Bob;

New is a relative thing. That meant new to me. Even though their are a lot of new parts the platform we started with has some whiskers on it. Let's call it a restoration of the truck and a new bed.

MICKEY

Richard and Bonnie;

Thanks for joining us. We know you will have a great time. This is a fantastic place with lots of great facilities. See ya there!
Oh before I forget. I need your HOC #. I can't pull yours up since you are not in Florida Chapter.

MICKEY

Harry and Jessica;

Yes I got the PM and thanks. It's geat that you are already there. That new back part is starting to look good. I was there this weekend just looking around, but didn't know you were there then. Looks like it's gonna be a blast in Williston!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.