EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: FL, Williston - 3/22/2013 to 3/24/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

floridarandy

We walked the new area. Its going to be nice. I'd say Dec is realistic tho the on site folks said they had reservations for it sooner and that might be a problem. Our pull thru was awesome...could have fit 2 - 40' rigs in one site!

Had breakfast in the clubhouse Saturday morning before we pulled out...a deal at $4 per person. Also met some great folks who where just arriving to spend the season.

A beautiful community....both physically and in terms of the residents.

Randy and Karen
Randy and Karen;
Thanks! How is the new part coming? I talked to them at the Daytona Show and they said it should be open Dec 1st. This is a noce place isn't it?

brauch

Camping Wife
Made our reservations today. Plan to arrive Thurs,3/21...leaving Tues,3/26. Site #468.
So looking forward to spending some time in 'sunny' Florida in the Spring with our Heartland family.

MICKEY

Past Florida Chapter Leader
Thanks Ed and Barbara for joining us. All of our good friends help make this event fun. See ya there!

MICKEY

Thanks Joe and Linda Shejbal for joining us at Williston. This park is pet friendly with a really nice dog park. Also lots of paved places to take your buddies walking. See ya there! Rally On!

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Mickey and Bonnie,
My supervisor gave me permission to sign up for the rally.

I will let you know what dates after I make the reservations. Who knows, we just might be FL residents by then...:D

On edit, just got off the phone... we are in site 441 and arriving on Wed. Have a site until Monday but not sure what day we will leave.

Last edited:

bdb2047

Made reservation today,will get there on 18th and leave on 25th.Will be our last stop before slow trip north.Be on site 459

MICKEY

Thanks Dave and Eileen Betton,
We look forward to meeting you at the rally. We are excited about this event and seeing everyone there.

Made the Reservation today for this rally. We will arrive on the 21st and will be in site 482. Depart on the 25th, we are happy that this is during our open period this spring!

Last edited:

MICKEY

Thanks Denis and Nancy;
Looking forward to meeting you at this great event. We have a lot planned. The great part is we have the best people there!

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Mickey and Bonnie, We will be there. Have not made reservations yet as we are still planning.
Randy, Santha and the poodles

MICKEY

Thank you Randy and Santha;

I'm gald you are coming. Let me know as soon as you get your res and I'll post it.

Bob Vaughn

We took a road trip up to Williston Crossings today to check out our spot for the rally. We were impressed with the park. In Williston at the street where you turn to get to the park there is a resturant named the Driftwood. We ate lunch there and the waitress told us if you tell us you are staying at Williston Crossings you will get a 10% discount. I may try to sneak in a weekend an take the camper up there. We know two people who live there in Williston....

MICKEY

Hi Bob;

Thanks for the update. Have they gotten the back new area done yet. This si a NICE place and hope everyone will really like it.

MICKEY

John Gaffney;

Thanks for joiningt us at the rally. I'm really glad your able to join us for this great event. I will indeed need some help and thanks for the offer. See ya there.

Bob Vaughn

Yes, there were quiet a few campers back there already and they were working on even more of the sites getting them ready.....

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Mickey & Bonnie
Santha and I will be in site 478. Arriving on the 21st and leaving on the 24th. See the two of you next week in Tampa.
Randy, Santha and the Poodles

jjriker

I was looking at the rally details and just realized that Harry and I will be at Williston Crossings when this rally is going on! Would you mind a couple winter escapees from NY joining in? :) We are on Site 446.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.