EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: IA, Amana - 10/2/2013 to 10/6/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbbls59

Just made reservations for the Iowa Rally. Will arrive on the 2nd, or maybe the 1st. Looking forward to the Octoberfest.

Last edited:

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Don and Joyce, we'll be looking forward to seeing you in Iowa!

Can't wait!

olcoon

Look out Iowa, we just made reservations for the rally! Will arrive on 10-01 & leave on 10-07.

jayc

I'm glad you and Sally are going to make it to Iowa. The rally is full now but we can probably squeeze in a couple more sites if there is anyone else that wants to come.

Can't wait!!

iawoody2

Being new to the Heartland Club, and just getting our Sundance after having a class A, we are really looking forward to this rally and meeting everyone.
Bob and Pat

olcoon

iawoody2,
Looking forward to meeting you, you'll meet a bunch of great people & have a great time! Bernie, I think that was a little TMI on the hose you will be wearing. I guess it doesn't make much difference now, so I've got to ask...are those panty hose?

olcoon

Dave,
If there is room for 2 more Sally & I would like to go to the play. Let me know when, & how you want us to pay for it.

mnkamper

Founding MN Chapter Leader-retired
Hi Don and Joyce,
You might check out Dave's post in #65, he found out about a play that's going on at the rally time!

From Post #65
Iowa rally attendees!

There is a theatre in Amana called The Old Creamery Theatre Company.
I see on their web site that there is a comedy playing during the rally dates. Unnecessary Farce.
Mary and I are wanting to go see that play maybe on Thursday the 3rd unless Jay has something else planned. Our plans are not carved in stone.
Tickets are $27.50.
Anybody interested?

jayc

Sadly Dan and Karen had to drop out because of personal issues. The good news is that there is an opening for someone else to sign up!

Status
Not open for further replies.