EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: IA, Amana - 10/2/2013 to 10/6/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired
Hey Jay & Stella,
We were just perusing your list of attendees. WOW what a cast of characters!!!! This is gonna be a blast.

ALF

Former Georgia Chapter Leaders
Very sad to say that we will not be attending the Iowa rally after all.....trying to find a house to buy and with a few medical issues that have come up the trip is too long to take at this time. We will miss you all! Iowa is a great time! Have fun!

mnkamper

Founding MN Chapter Leader-retired
ALF...... that is sad, sad news! While we wish you best house hunting and with the medical issues, we were really looking forward to seeing you guys again! I

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Paul and Sue, we are sorry to hear that you won't be able to make it.

Dennis, glad you got a site! Looking forward to seeing you and Jackie again.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
I will send you an email tomorrow.

Peace
Dave

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

jbeletti

Very sad to say that we will not be attending the Iowa rally after all.....trying to find a house to buy and with a few medical issues that have come up the trip is too long to take at this time. We will miss you all! Iowa is a great time! Have fun!

:( We'll miss you guys.

chasdvorak

Room for 2 more????? We just made our reservation at the campground and plan on arriving on Thursday, October 3rd, 2013. Looking forward to a great time and the tapping of the keg at Octoberfest. Safe travels and looking forward to seeing everyone soon.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Just a reminder, if you are interested in the play, let me know.
Also, if you signed up and have not paid me yet, my deadline to have the tickets paid for is getting close.

Peace
Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.