EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: IL, Chatham - 9/20/2013 to 9/22/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Tom and I are going to be best friends being on the same site.
Be tough getting the slides out though.

Peace
Dave

traveler44

I might have gotten what she said wrong because the cell phone reception is spotty around here and they can't seem to get my email address right to confirm it. I told Mary we will find a spot when we get there anyway. I hope they don't try to squeeze us in though. I just wondered because she said we were in row P or something and the map only shows numbers. I think everything is going to be alright though as long as they are figuring on us being there. Tom

JeffG1947

Looking forward to this rally. I see a couple other names that are also signed up for the Wisconsin Dells rally in August.
Regards,
Jeff & Nanci

katkens-DW

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
Welcome Jeff and Nanci. We have a great group of folks.They are funny and we all love to eat and sit around the camp fire. We will see you there!!

katkens-DW

Your are in luck Hoyt no back inns pull thrus only !!LOL! Welcome and we will see you then..

katkens

They said we will be in P102 is there anybody else in the P section? I wonder if they renumbered the sites or added more? Tom

Tom , your in site # 104 , so you don't have to share with Dave........Kenny

traveler44

Tom , your in site # 104 , so you don't have to share with Dave........Kenny
Wow Thanks! I was afraid it was going to get kind of crowded on #102. I still have beer left from the last rally, Mary never did bake all of that beer bread so I tell everybody that it's Mary's beer we're carrying around. Tom

Netem

Glad to see Hoyt and Mary are coming. Kenny glad you got Cookie and Tom lined out but sure would have been fun watching them back two Big Horns in on one spot. :>) John are you out there recruiting Ford guys ? :>)

jbeletti

The Belettis are coming!

Called today and spoke to Larry. We plan to arrive on Thursday 19-SEP for 4 nights, leaving on Monday. We're in site 108.

Rally on!

Jim

katkens

The Belettis are coming!

Called today and spoke to Larry. We plan to arrive on Thursday 19-SEP for 4 nights, leaving on Monday. We're in site 108.

Rally on

Jim

Great to see ya'll can make it,its been awhile. I guess I need to tell the guy's to tone down there partying now. Since Bernie has been coming ,things have started getting out of hand.....LOL......Kenny

jbeletti

Great to see ya'll can make it,its been awhile. I guess I need to tell the guy's to tone down there partying now. Since Bernie has been coming ,things have started getting out of hand.....LOL......Kenny

Don't tone it down on account of me. I'll keep Bernie in check. Or is it the other way around? :)

bacaye

1Jim, I think you will be the one keeping Bernie in line. He has a problem of wondering off! He will be gone all day and he has a habit of leaving pieces of paper everywhere. Naturally, Bill has to stop and check them out. Bill wonders why I keep telling him there is a stop sign!!!!!...He has his nose in his phone talking to himself. "No, it says I am now 200' away..No, I missed it, it is back there! ....Where in the %#$@ did he leave it?.

Last edited:

happykraut

It's pretty clear that Jim took over. I don't have a chance anymore and I can't get there early because I'll be at the PA rally. Go Jim , I'm proud of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.