EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: KY, Cave City - 10/9/2015 to 10/11/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

kkamshop

Looking forward to it! Trying to convince myself I DO NOT need to go fabric shopping while there... Whittles Fabrics in Smith's Grove is calling my name!!! LOL

VKTalley

Looking forward to it! Trying to convince myself I DO NOT need to go fabric shopping while there... Whittles Fabrics in Smith's Grove is calling my name!!! LOL

Whittles Fabrics? How far is Smith's Grove from Cave City? I love a good fabric store!!!

kkamshop

Pretty close Valerie, maybe 20 miles? Whittles is famous for having quilting fabrics at $5 per yard or less - literally thousands of bolts.
I would love a shopping buddy (or a truckload of them LOL) if you want to go!

VKTalley

Pretty close Valerie, maybe 20 miles? Whittles is famous for having quilting fabrics at $5 per yard or less - literally thousands of bolts.
I would love a shopping buddy (or a truckload of them LOL) if you want to go!

Kathy, that sounds like fun!

Ken, we haven't made a definite decision on that yet. Still waiting on the trailer insurance adjuster to contact us.

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Ken, I will bring a wooden ship model for the craft show.
Randy, Santha and the Poodles

MCTalley

Looks like we'll officially have to bow out of this rally. We'll be busy next week getting the trailer inspected for insurance after traveling to our family reunion over the weekend (without trailer). As soon as I get off the phone with our insurance company, I'll give the campground a call.

krhyde

Kentucky Chapter Leaders-retired
Looks like we'll officially have to bow out of this rally. We'll be busy next week getting the trailer inspected for insurance after traveling to our family reunion over the weekend (without trailer). As soon as I get off the phone with our insurance company, I'll give the campground a call.

Sorry to hear but certainly understand. Good luck with the insurance and hope everything works out great.

- - - Updated - - -

Ken, I will bring a wooden ship model for the craft show.
Randy, Santha and the Poodles

That's great. Looking forward to seeing you guys.

Herbiesrig

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Karen and Dan just signed up for the Kentucky Rally. Arriving Weds. Oct 7 and leaving Sunday Oct 11th. Looking forward to seeing friends and meeting some new ones.

bacaye

We are still trying to get a sight for the rally. We found out we could make it and was going to follow a couple down from Indiana Rally, but they say no sights available for our size. We said we did not have to be with the Heartland group but that did not work either. They said it was not a good week for a rally and people stopping on their way south!! So, still hoping we might hear something tomorrow. Heading back to Illinois Monday if still no room!!! Barb and Bill

NWILSON

Kentucky Chapter Leaders - retired
The Corvette factory offers tours Monday thru Friday at 8:30, 11:30 and 2:00. It's about 30 minutes away from the campground.
We plan on fitting this into our stay (we'll be at Cave Country CG til Wednesday) and wondered if anyone else would be interested in joining us.

porthole

Retired
The Corvette factory offers tours Monday thru Friday at 8:30, 11:30 and 2:00. It's about 30 minutes away from the campground.
We plan on fitting this into our stay (we'll be at Cave Country CG til Wednesday) and wondered if anyone else would be interested in joining us.

On my list !

Providing I get wheels in time.....

jbeletti

I'm interested in going. We arrive Tuesday and leave Monday morning.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
We would also be interested but unfortunately can only go on Friday in that we are coming in late Thursday night.

Status
Not open for further replies.