EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: KY, Cave City - 10/9/2015 to 10/11/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbeletti

We arrived at the Kentucky rally location yesterday afternoon. We're all setup in site 4. The weather is GREAT. Looking forward to more fun with friends.
IMG_4598.jpg

NWILSON

Kentucky Chapter Leaders - retired
We arrived at the Kentucky rally location yesterday afternoon. We're all setup in site 4. The weather is GREAT. Looking forward to more fun with friends.
We'll be there this afternoon! I can''t wait to learn the secrets of the guy that camps for a living!

GWRam

Hey Jim,
Site 4 is a great site.
That was our site Saturday night on the way home from Elkhart.
Hope everyone has a great rally.
We wish we could be there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jbeletti

Hey Jim,
Site 4 is a great site.
That was our site Saturday night on the way home from Elkhart.
Hope everyone has a great rally.
We wish we could be there.

It was great meeting you guys in Shipshewana. Thanks for stopping by to have breakfast with us. I'll take good care of your site here in KY :)

porthole

Retired
Have wheels - travel !

Just waiting on the spare to get done. 1 wheel was shipped separate from the rest and got delayed. 2 days behind so far, was supposed to be pulling in mid day Wednesday.
Will be late Thursday or Friday now.

c75cb9d45b673d6a6c589c68c8abac92.jpg

GWRam

Nice wheels. Can't make out the tire. What did you put on.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Have wheels - travel !

Just waiting on the spare to get done. 1 wheel was shipped separate from the rest and got delayed. 2 days behind so far, was supposed to be pulling in mid day Wednesday.
Will be late Thursday or Friday now.

c75cb9d45b673d6a6c589c68c8abac92.jpg

🏻🏻🏻!!!

VKTalley

Pretty close Valerie, maybe 20 miles? Whittles is famous for having quilting fabrics at $5 per yard or less - literally thousands of bolts.
I would love a shopping buddy (or a truckload of them LOL) if you want to go!

I would have loved to have gone fabric shopping with you, Kathy, but we are still in Evansville....for the next week, as we have to wait on getting a hitch installed.

kkamshop

I would have loved to have gone fabric shopping with you, Kathy, but we are still in Evansville....for the next week, as we have to wait on getting a hitch installed.

Valerie, sorry you are not able to make the rally! I will take a rain check - we can shop for fabric at another rally ;). Hope you are back on the road soon!

JJC

retired Tennessee Chapter Leaders
The Cull's are in for 2 if there is still room for the 10a plan tour

VKTalley

Valerie, sorry you are not able to make the rally! I will take a rain check - we can shop for fabric at another rally ;). Hope you are back on the road soon!

Kathy, that sounds great! Besides my crocheting, sewing is my other passion.

krhyde

Kentucky Chapter Leaders-retired
The Budweiser CLYDSDALES will be at the Cave City Convention Center today at 4:00pm. The Convention Center is about one mile from the campground.

- - - Updated - - -

You are on the list!
We are up to 23 assuming Duane and Debbie make it here in time. Room for just 2 more.
If our golf gets rained out, I would love to go. Have to wait till Friday morning and take my chances on the tour being full. Thanks for taking the lead on this.

MCTalley

Val and I are coming down to Cave City today. We plan on going downtown to see the Budweiser Clydesdales (one of my bucket list items, so yeah).

Here's the schedule from the Cave City convention center website:

2:30-4:00pm : Arrive Cave City Christian Church 3rd & Broadway Watch the horses unload, groomed, harnessed, wagon polished & horses hitched
4:00-4:30pm : Parade down Broadway, cross the railroad tracks to Cave City Convention Center
4:30-5:30pm : Meet & greet with the Horses and Dalmatian
5:30-6:00pm : Watch the horses unharnessed and loaded

Also, they will be doing the same on Saturday, the 10th, in Bowling Green but in the morning instead of the afternoon.

We may be in town early enough to catch lunch with folks, if anyone wants to. We'll stop by the campground when we first get there.

iforget

New Jersey Chapter Leader-retired
Could you add two more for the tour please. Duane and I finally got wheels on and are on our way!!

Status
Not open for further replies.