EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: LA, Kinder - 3/20/2015 to 3/22/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Hmm, good idea on the door prizes.
We are here keeping Bernie and Judi company...c'mon everybody.

Peace
Dave

Sent from my awesome Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk

'Lil Guy'

Bernie - look what I found at Sam's Club :)
4a15960bde99d4232b1308761a433a7e.jpg

My prayers have been answered. Let it rain.

BTW, you would think a guy with a brand new Landmark would have a freezer that would hold more than one bottle. The again, that new Landmark might have tapped into his alcohol allowance.lol
Might even be some good photo ops around his site.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Well don't have too much fun till we get there. Lok

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jassson007

Hmm, good idea on the door prizes.
We are here keeping Bernie and Judi company...c'mon everybody.

Peace
Dave

Forgot to ask but does it appear that they will be putting us all in same area? They are supposed to be.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Seems that way, but there is a Cardinal between Bernie and me but they are leaving tomorrow.

Peace
Dave

jassson007

Seems that way, but there is a Cardinal between Bernie and me but they are leaving tomorrow.

Peace
Dave

Ok thanks. I was hoping they would but I have lost faith in them.

'Lil Guy'

Andy, I just spoke to Ms. Spikes about moving our arrival date up for tomorrow. She said they are keeping the group together. Thought we would try to come in earlier so as not to have a big heckling crowd together pointing at the size of the 'Lil Guy'. Once it's parked, most people won't even notice it since it doesn't take up much space.
On another note, the national weather radar doesn't show anything there but the Jennings weather shows about 80% rain the whole time.

jassson007

Use lake Charles instead of Jennings. It's closer

jassson007

Andy, I just spoke to Ms. Spikes about moving our arrival date up for tomorrow. She said they are keeping the group together. Thought we would try to come in earlier so as not to have a big heckling crowd together pointing at the size of the 'Lil Guy'. Once it's parked, most people won't even notice it since it doesn't take up much space.
On another note, the national weather radar doesn't show anything there but the Jennings weather shows about 80% rain the whole time.

Went ahead and changed mine too. We will come in tomorrow and Jo will take my truck to work Thursday and I will work from home. So if we go anywhere I may have to hitch a ride with someone until she gets back.

On another note shirts came in today and they look good.

jbeletti

The Belettis arrived around 1:30 pm today. Got all setup, put on all 3 ACs to cool off and had a few cold drinks with Dave and Bernie. Mary and Judi both stopped by. Saw Reg and Nancy in the CG too.

Later, most of us went out for dinner. Came home, then went by Dave and Mary's to visit. More cold drinks :) The early birds are holding down the fort here :)

10675601_10206144336758041_3841853690233541909_n.jpg

jbeletti

We should be there before noon.

Jay - ask Miss Stella to throw together a side dish and join some of us for shrimp tonight at one of our campers. Cookie and I are going in on buying some shrimp and may prepare it a couple ways.

jbeletti

There were 4 couples here as of Tuesday night. We hatched a plan to do a small pre-rally breakfast for 8. We had Biscuits and Gravy, Bacon, Scrambled Eggs with Cheese, Glazed Donuts and Coffee. And great conversation with friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.