EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: MD, Berlin - 9/5/2014 to 9/7/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
Hey Mike and Ann,

Put us down for the boat tour too and we'll take 1 XL men's and a Medium Women's. Looking forward to being back at castaways this year

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Just shirts for John and I as we will be arriving Friday afternoon/evening depending upon schedules next school year.

chkwgn

We are so sorry to have to say that Chuck and I will not be able to make the Maryland Rally this year. We just sold our home and will be moving to Mission, Texas at the end of July. We have thoroughly enjoyed all of the marvelous events we have attended over the last couple of years but mostly all the wonderful people we have come to know and call friend...we will miss all of you so much. Once we are in our new home and settled in we hope to get acquainted with the South Texas chapter. Take care, Jean Strub

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Jean, please keep an eye on this forum for some club events in the Rio Grande Valley in January or February next year.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
We are so sorry to have to say that Chuck and I will not be able to make the Maryland Rally this year. We just sold our home and will be moving to Mission, Texas at the end of July. We have thoroughly enjoyed all of the marvelous events we have attended over the last couple of years but mostly all the wonderful people we have come to know and call friend...we will miss all of you so much. Once we are in our new home and settled in we hope to get acquainted with the South Texas chapter. Take care, Jean Strub

Noooooooo! Say it ain't so! Chuck and Jean are these best. We will miss you both for sure but glad you will be making new Heartland friends in Texas! If you are on Facebook check this page out Heartland Winter Texans. Please give Chuck a hug and be safe on your way to your new home! Stay in touch because you are a pretty special lady in my book!

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)

We're gonna miss y'all here, but I'm sure you'll have a great time with the Texas crowd! Just watch out for that "JIMTOO" fellow...:rolleyes:

mjatwalker

Retired MD Chapter ******s
Chuck and Jean, You will be missed you guys are always so much fun hope all goes well with your move to Texas. There will be lots of Heartlanders and golf courses to take care of you.

Last edited:

dix36

Taking orders for rally t-shirts $10.00 each mens and womans sizes. Assateague Island boat tour $16.00 (Friday) please post interest in both. We hope to get a bus from campground to take us to and from Ocean City for boat.
Mike..as my son says...a mind is a terrible thing to lose! Can't find where I ordered shirts. Need two XL, please. No boat trip for us.

mruch

Gram and pops,

You can put all of us down for the boat tour. Also, M, XL shirts.
We can't wait to see everyone!!
Thank you!! Xo

mjatwalker

Rally time is getting close if you want tee shirts and have not let us know please do so soon. The campground will provide a bus for Fridays boat tour so think about that as well. Thanks, Ann & Mike

mjatwalker

Due to a low order count we have canceled the t-shirt order. Sorry it didn't work out this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.