EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: MD, Berlin - 9/5/2014 to 9/7/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

greatheron

MD Chapter Member
Rally time is getting close if you want tee shirts and have not let us know please do so soon. The campground will provide a bus for Fridays boat tour so think about that as well. Thanks, Ann & Mike
Ann & Mike,

We have changed our plans slightly. Craig will arrive Wednesday 9/3/14. We are staying until Sunday 9/7/14. Connie and our daughter Sabrina will be coming late Friday. We also have a new addition Craig got a Bernese Mountain Dog puppy! Zoey will still come with Connie and Sabrina.

We will take two t-shirts - Women's XL and men's 3XL. Thanks and see everyone soon!

Z

greatheron

MD Chapter Member
Sorry, you can ignore my last poet. i evidently did not read far enough in the posts. Will wear our "other" Heartland t-shirts none the less!

Z

Lou_and_Bette

Couple od us were talking about having a beer tasting on Friday night if anyone is interested. If you are you would bring a few beers to share for the tasting. Lets see if anyone is interested. Bette

porthole

Retired
You can count me in as well, but I'll hanging out with a bunch of dogs, and we'll be beer tasting to raise money for rescue :rolleyes:

Lou_and_Bette

You got it Duane. We will raise our glass to you and the rescues. We will also be " giving back" to Humane society, Bette

oldmannj

Beer tasting ? Vacation and BEER how can you go wrong!!!! I would really like to join in on these festivities. Count Irene and I in. ED. :angel:

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
If you are still able to taste by the time we get there.... I'll watch! We will not be arriving until Friday evening. Besides I already dragged my chair and lost my camper once at Castaways! :rolleyes: However, I will be attending the safety meeting whenever it is!

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
I'll be the designator golf cart driver - I'll need to borrow someones first LOL -I'll be watching from the sidelines LOL

mjatwalker

Retired MD Chapter ******s
Spoke with Linda at the Animal shelter today and they are excited to meet us. Items they are most in need of now are scoupable cat litter, bleach, laundry soap, paper towels, and can dog food (Pedigree, Alpo, ect) please help these wonderful people a complete list of needs is on there website worcestercountyhumanesociety.org

greatheron

MD Chapter Member
We just changed our signature to add Zeena, our new Bernese Mountain Dog puppy who will be attending and terrorizing everyone! Only kidding, she's all puppy and will be looking for some love and petting from everyone she meets. As we stated in an earlier post, Craig will be arriving Weds. 9/3, so if anyone is there and could assist with parking the rig that would be welcomed, especially with Zeena in tow. Connie and our daughter Sabrina will be arriving Friday evening with Zoey. Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Zeena, our new addition
Peek-a-boo Zenna.jpg

mjatwalker

We are coming in on Tuesday and would be happy to help any idea what time you will land? Don't worry several other folks will be there as well.

greatheron

MD Chapter Member
If I can get everything lined up, loaded and hooked up, we are two hours away, so I expect it would be mid afternoon, around 3:00ish?

thomison

I have a portable dog kennel for dogs up to 70 pounds. It in good shape. Do you think the shelter would be interested in it? Thanks

dix36

Mike and Ann....Bad news from our end. We are having to cancel our plans to attend your rally. I'm working with Castaways to try to get some of my deposit money returned.

Just got Reta out of the hospital today and her doctor has to see her for follow up next week. Not going to share all the details on here. She will need time to recuperate and travel won't be too good in that regard.

Hope the weather cooperates and the usual foolishness prevails. We will miss all of it and our friends.

LET THE PARTY BEGIN!!!

mjatwalker

Mike and Ann....Bad news from our end. We are having to cancel our plans to attend your rally. I'm working with Castaways to try to get some of my deposit money returned.

Just got Reta out of the hospital today and her doctor has to see her for follow up next week. Not going to share all the details on here. She will need time to recuperate and travel won't be too good in that regard.

Hope the weather cooperates and the usual foolishness prevails. We will miss all of it and our friends.

LET THE PARTY BEGIN!!!

Tell Reta to feel better soon you two will be missed. No party is complete without The Hills on Wheels!

JMVford

retired Maryland Chapter Leaders
Just talked to Mike on the phone. He seems to think they will be able to get the truck fixed by Wednesday or Thursday. At which time, he will head up here from VA and pick me up and we will be on our way. Everyone keep your fingers crossed for us. And a prayer or two wouldn't hurt either. lol

oldmannj

This post I really hate to make!!! We're going to have to cancel our trip to Ocean City. The sale of our home, my recent minor surgical procedure and the search for a new house have to take precedence. Life gave us lemons and wouldn't you know it? I'm out of sugar,so no lemonade!!! Hope you all have a great time and have just a bit of extra fun for Irene and I. ED. :(:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.