EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: MD, Berlin - 9/5/2014 to 9/7/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim-n-Leslie

Leslie and I arrived today in site 180. It was a hot one, but we are set up (for the most part) and enjoying out first evening on the boardwalk. No crowds!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
To all attending the rally, we want to wish you a great time. So sorry our hitch less truck prevented us from getting there and missing time spent with you! Ann please give Ryleigh a special hug for me and let her know we will do a sleepover next time we are together. Missing the rally is one thing but missing the sleepover stinks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lou_and_Bette

Another great rally Mike and Ann. Thank you for your hard work. Everyone had a fun time, and 2 new members....yeah, Bette

Jim-n-Leslie

Mike and Ann, this was an excellent weekend and appreciate everything you guys put into hosting this. Free ambulance rides to the local hospital aside, we had a great time and were glad to see everyone again. We'll be here at the campground until Wednesday, and will see folks who hang around during that time. Again, thanks and everyone travel safe to your next destination!

gschaaf

Thanks Ann and Mike another great rally at Castaways. Fran and I had a great time as usual all except for gaining a few extra pounds. The food was great the friends awesome and the water warm. See ya down the road!!!

jbeletti

When's the best time to get a flat tire? At a rally - that's where! The rally pit crew in action after Glenn and Fran snagged their off-door-side RV tires on a small water manhole cover. Way to go Rally Pit Crew :)

Schaaf - Tire Damage - 1.jpg Schaaf - Tire Damage - 2.jpg Schaaf - Tire Damage - 3.jpg

gschaaf

Thanks Ann and Mike again for a great time we made it home with no incidents. I want to thank my pit crew for all the help on my tire changing I do believe they would be impressed at Nascar. Thanks again we'll see ya down the road!!

mjatwalker

Retired MD Chapter ******s
Ann and I would like to thank everyone for attending our rally. We really enjoyed ourselves and hope you did as well. Looking forward to seeing all our Heartland friends next year at Ramblin Pines.

porthole

Retired
Glen needs to take a lesson from Loren - he didn't even scuff his tire after shutting down the water for the entire campground

Status
Not open for further replies.