EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: MD, Berlin - 9/9/2011 to 9/11/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Is there such a thing (rally without Eric & Dorothy or Hershey's without chocolate)????

We could very well survive Hershey's without chocolate... but a rally without Eric & Dorothy... I hate to think about it 'cause it's just not right!

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
And I hope that we can make all of the Heartland rally's:). What really draws us are the great people, we have such a wonderful and growing Heartland family. Still trying to squeeze in the NJ, multi-State, and TN rally's. Should be able to finalize them tomorrow.
See you there:cool:.

mjatwalker

Retired MD Chapter ******s
And I hope that we can make all of the Heartland rally's:). What really draws us are the great people, we have such a wonderful and growing Heartland family. Still trying to squeeze in the NJ, multi-State, and TN rally's. Should be able to finalize them tomorrow.
See you there:cool:.

I think that is what draws us all. We feel very blessed and fortunate that we have met so many wonderful people through our Heartland experiences. Looking forward to seeing everyone soon!

cjhicks

Hey Guys , We made our reservations today, arriving 9/9 leaving 9/11. Site #161. See you in Williamsburg.

gschaaf

Hi Ann and Mike we just made our res. today for the rally just wanted to drop ya line to let you know. Waiting on my e-mail for the site # See ya soon.

Glenn and Fran

mjatwalker

Fran and Glenn sure glad you guys can make it. Let us know when you get a site #

Cheryl and Jim, Wahoo is right. This is shaping up to be a great time!

mjatwalker

Just want to remind everyone about saving your old sheets, blankets, comforters, towels, etc. for the Worcester Humane Society. (Also, refer to Post 140 for other items the Humane Society needs.)

We are getting really excited about this rally--just a little over 5 months to go so sign up today! This is a primo campground and OC has lots to offer.

dieselsweetheart

I weeded out 2 large bags of old towels...gave some to Jim but he's not going to need both...I'll put a bag away for a donation! I've got the aluminum cans covered too... that's something we can collect at all the local rallies...so we should be able to get a lot...

mjatwalker

I weeded out 2 large bags of old towels...gave some to Jim but he's not going to need both...I'll put a bag away for a donation! I've got the aluminum cans covered too... that's something we can collect at all the local rallies...so we should be able to get a lot...

Cheryl,

We will set up an aluminum recycling can at the Jersey Rally for ya!

That's great! Then we'll have PA and then DE then ..... the list goes on!

Thanks guys. This is great!

mjatwalker

As a reminder, we have adopted the local animal shelter in Berlin as the charity we would like to support at our rally. Question was asked if they accepted old T-Shirts for bedding and the answer is no. They do accept old kitchen/bathroom rugs/mats though. Please refer to post 140 for a list of other items they accept. Thanks.

dalspot

Update your list Ann - we just booked site # 169. Arriving Friday 9/9 - departing Monday 9/12

Don't have the 5'er yet, but the Owner's Club plaque arrived yesterday ;)

Karen

Status
Not open for further replies.