EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: MD, Berlin - 9/9/2011 to 9/11/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Do we get to play with the puppies? Huh, mommy, can we, pretty, pretty, please let us play with the puppies!!

You bet we'll be supporting the kitties and pups! That's a great cause! Good Job Maryland!

mjatwalker

Retired MD Chapter ******s
Do we get to play with the puppies? Huh, mommy, can we, pretty, pretty, please let us play with the puppies!!

You bet we'll be supporting the kitties and pups! That's a great cause! Good Job Maryland!
I know, the day we stopped by and I saw the cats outside playing....I made Michael go talk to the people because I was afraid of what might happen if I got out of the truck! Especially since they had a gray one. Wonder how Kelsey and Chance would like having a feline friend?

Hey Ann,
Thanks for calling and keeping me up with the latest news. Won't be able to sign up for any rallies until January. Tried today, but the campgrounds are all on holiday leave. Definitely, will be one of our first "musts" of the New Year!
Hope you and Mike have a great Christmas!

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Hi Ann and Mike, I also tried to make reservations but message said to call back after 3 January. Hope you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

mjatwalker

Hi Ann and Mike, I also tried to make reservations but message said to call back after 3 January. Hope you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Thanks for calling. We hope you guys have a great Christmas and New Year as well. Have a safe and fun trip to Tampa.

mjatwalker

Hey Ann,
Thanks for calling and keeping me up with the latest news. Won't be able to sign up for any rallies until January. Tried today, but the campgrounds are all on holiday leave. Definitely, will be one of our first "musts" of the New Year!
Hope you and Mike have a great Christmas!
Have to watch my Wheel Master's back, now! Hope you and Mark have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Signed up!!!! We are at site #172 though the 16th, then at site#12B in the club section from the 16th through the 23rd. Two weeks of bliss!!!!! If you can't find us, we'll be at the tiki area!!!!!!

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
Lucia & Mark ,

Site#12B in the club section !! What a great site that is over looking the bay !!! That two weeks of bliss is going to be rough !!
Looking forward in seeing you both . Come on Spring !!

mjatwalker

Signed up!!!! We are at site #172 though the 16th, then at site#12B in the club section from the 16th through the 23rd. Two weeks of bliss!!!!! If you can't find us, we'll be at the tiki area!!!!!!
Lucia & Mark glad you're going to be able to make it. And WOW two weeks at the Castaways how wonderful. There are no bad spots at this cg; but the club area is super! Can't wait to start camping again--come on Spring!

ringhanger

Ann & Mike,
Diane & I made or reservations today. We are in site 174. Bonnie & Clyde should enjoy their own beach. See you all in May at the NJ rally.
Bob

mjatwalker

Diane & Bob glad you are going to be able to join us. Kelsey and Chance had a great time at the beach last year so I'm sure Bonnie and Clyde will too. See ya in Jersey.

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Just made our reservations. We will arrive Thursday 9/8 and leave Monday 9/12. We will be on site 166.
Is the campground rally price shown on first page still valid? Looks like I was charged $68/night.
Looking forward to a great Maryland rally, the location is perfect. It will be fun with our Heartland family, including our furry friends. Will have to start loading up on the doggy biscuits. It's a good thing we have a larger basement now to carry the provisions. LOL.

mjatwalker

Just made our reservations. We will arrive Thursday 9/8 and leave Monday 9/12. We will be on site 166.
Is the campground rally price shown on first page still valid? Looks like I was charged $68/night.
Looking forward to a great Maryland rally, the location is perfect. It will be fun with our Heartland family, including our furry friends. Will have to start loading up on the doggy biscuits. It's a good thing we have a larger basement now to carry the provisions. LOL.

Dorothy and Eric sorry for the confusion on the rate. The price is $50.00 per night. The cg is updating their computer and this is causing confusion--ugh. Just another reason for Winter to be over, maintenance fini, and down to the serious business of rallying! Brenda said everything would be fine when you checked in (which I'm sure it will be as Brenda is very good).

When I told Kelsey and Chance you were coming they were thrilled that their favorite Aunt and Uncle will be there to spoil them even more.

mjatwalker

A short 7 months separate us from the first Maryland rally--have you made your reservation yet? Rally season is about to start and we don't want you to fill up your "dance card" and miss what is going to be a fun-filled, exciting weekend complete with all the opportunity you need to be with friends, meet some new friends, and, of course, overeat to your heart's content! Excited, yes I am and to think it 's only 7 months away!

Also, for you rally-a-holics I am thrilled to let you know (in case you missed his post) that our president rally-a-holic and his lovely wife Dorothy will be in attendance!:)

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Also, for you rally-a-holics I am thrilled to let you know (in case you missed his post) that our president rally-a-holic and his lovely wife Dorothy will be in attendance!:)

This is great Ann because a rally without Eric & Dorothy is like Hershey's without chocolate!

Status
Not open for further replies.