EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: MD, Woodbine - 8/9/2013 to 8/11/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrmagoo

Ok... it is now official... We got in touch with Linda at the campground... (Very nice lady!)...

We are arriving on Thursday 8/8 and departing Monday 8/12.

We are on site TR5.

I am next to Mr Hill.... I guess they needed someone to 'try' and keep him under control:cool:.

Looking forward to another Great time in Maryland!

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Ok... it is now official... We got in touch with Linda at the campground... (Very nice lady!)...

We are arriving on Thursday 8/8 and departing Monday 8/12.

We are on site TR5.

I am next to Mr Hill.... I guess they needed someone to 'try' and keep him under control:cool:.

Looking forward to another Great time in Maryland!

That is an impossible task...:rolleyes:

hillsonwheels

If mrmagoo is watching me, who is watching the cool ones? Just remember..........Old age and treachery will overcome youth and exuberance every time! :cool::cool::eek:

mjatwalker

Retired MD Chapter ******s
Please welcome Joanne and Loren Smith looks like the state of New York will be well represented with 7 rigs.

Last edited:

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
M R Hills could be taking a rather big chance using Proto to translate! :confused: He does speak English but there is a world of difference in the West Virginia and Brooklyn varieties! :angel:

hillsonwheels

Ah so grasshopper! The upside is that Proto had a Bylinski :rolleyes: interpreting with a Deal in Mt. Airy. What's up with that? Sounds like a win win! :cool:

mjatwalker

Retired MD Chapter ******s
Ann, myself, Deb and John Bylinski will be at the MD RV in Timonium this Saturday stop by and see us and the new Heartland rigs if you can.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Had a great time at the show. We've got one more show next week in Hanover,PA and then let's go CAMPING! Thanks to Mike & Ann for a fun time.

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk 2

Jimmie

Hello Ann and Mike.This is Jim McCartney 2111 aka they guy who feel at castaways. Hope you are doing well. Just wanted to let you know that Sandi and I will be joining the group at Ramblin Pines and are looking forward to seeing everyone again. I would like to also request a goody bag and 2 t shirts if avalible I didnt do it last time. Large and extra large on sizes. We have site A4. Keep warm thoughts and count the days. Drop me a line if you wish love to here from you. Jim.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Jim you can come to the rally but you have to promise to stay out of the truck! You really know how to make a first impression. As you may have seen there are many nicknames floating about for members in the Northeast Region. A nickname is an honor and you will now be known as "Clumsy"! Welcome to the rally and the nickname bunch! It's funny now but it wasn't funny then. It will be great to see you guys again.

Status
Not open for further replies.