EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: MI, Lake Leelanau - 8/25/2011 to 8/28/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Rich and Blanco, we don't always have coffee on, but we always have other beverages, a little beer a little Grey Goose or Crown Royal! See you then!

Herbiesrig

North Central Region Directors-Retired
I see that our name is not on your list of attendees... We signed up, we are Heartland Owners #1785 Dan and Karen Halvorsen, Chatham, MI please advise... we supposely got a site that someone cancelled..

arekced

I see that our name is not on your list of attendees... We signed up, we are Heartland Owners #1785 Dan and Karen Halvorsen, Chatham, MI please advise... we supposely got a site that someone cancelled..

Hi Dan & Karen

If you have made your reservation with Wild Cherry Resort and secured it with a deposit, then Wild Cherry Resort probably has a site for you. As far as the list being current; I thought it was. Now you have stumped me and I will have to get with the owner at Wild Cherry Resort again and go over our two lists. You can help me by either sending me your E-mail address or a phone number so that we can speed up this process. I am currently waiting on a phone call from Wild Cherry Resort's owner about the status of a site that was just cancelled.
Al
PS. you can e-mail me via the Leelanau Rally page

PS2 After contacting Wild Cherry Resort, I have learned that you are registered. Due too the large volumn of cancelations in the last two weeks the list of attendees has changed. A new list is being compiled and I will post it as soon as I recieve it.

Last edited:

jbeletti

Hi Dan/Karen, David/Amy - looking forward to seeing you both again in a couple weeks!

The Belettis' plan to arrive later in the day Wednesday the 24th.

See you at the rallies!

Jim

Theresau

Is there a list with the site # and attendees associated similar to what was put together for the Goshen rally? (If there is and I missed it - sorry in advance...)

Regards,
Theresa

jbeletti

Is there a list with the site # and attendees associated similar to what was put together for the Goshen rally? (If there is and I missed it - sorry in advance...)

Regards,
Theresa

Hi Theresa,

I understand there is no list at this time. This gives the campground the flexibility it may need to use their sites most efficiently. I understand the CG will be full during our rally.

See you there!

Jim

arekced

Regards,
Theresa
Theresa you will receive a list with the site numbers and the attendees at the time you check in with Wild Cherry Resort. They have agreed to providing a list of all of our attendees with the site number that their rig is parked on.

LaurieK

We are looking forward to attending the rally in the Leelanau area. Tonight we are in Ludington at Vacation Station RV Park and just met a couple (Wayne & Gail) from Ontario who will be going there too. So nice to be able to connect with new people as we wander!

rick_debbie_gallant

Debbie, Teddie and I will be arriving on Monday. Cant wait. Just emptied the basement for this trial run for a week. Tweek things up for a bit before we head for texas in two months. Later guys. Oh and what is this about a list? is it some where where any can access it?

arekced

Debbie, Teddie and I will be arriving on Monday. Cant wait. Just emptied the basement for this trial run for a week. Tweek things up for a bit before we head for texas in two months. Later guys. Oh and what is this about a list? is it some where where any can access it?
Rick
When you sign in at the registration office, you will be given a list of all of the sites that have a Heartland Rally member on it, along with the name of the couple/person.

ricatic

Due to a favorable change in timing, Deb and I will be arriving early Thursday. We are visiting friends in Mid Michigan on Wednesday and heading up to the resort from there

See you all on Thursday!!! :D

Regards

TRAVELER07

Founding New Mexico Chapter Leader
We are here at wWild Cherry resort quiet place now Saturday 8-20-11 but not for long! can't wait to see and meet everyone.TRAVELER07

arekced

We are here at wWild Cherry resort quiet place now Saturday 8-20-11 but not for long! can't wait to see and meet everyone.TRAVELER07
Rick & Blanca I suggest that you enjoy the peace and quiet while you can, people will be rolling in there tomarrow. I for one arekced

rick_debbie_gallant

Debbie ja aion olla siellä tänään Rick ja Bianca. Meillä on muutamia asioita tässä kaupungissa, mutta on siellä noin 5ish. Jokin asia suunnitteilla maanantai-iltana illalliselle nuotion?

Status
Not open for further replies.