EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: MI, Lake Leelanau - 8/25/2011 to 8/28/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhotoPete

Toivotamme voisimme viettää viikonlopun siellä. Toivon vauhdissa ja sanoa hei.

Pidä hauskaa kaikille.

PhotoPete

jimtoo

Olisi hienoa, jos jokainen voisi puhua loppuun ... mutta jotkut meistä syntyi Etelä missä me puhu espanjaa taihillbilly tai pelkkää Amerikan Englanti. :)

Jim M

TRAVELER07

Founding New Mexico Chapter Leader
Olisi hienoa, jos jokainen voisi puhua loppuun ... mutta jotkut meistä syntyi Etelä missä me puhu espanjaa taihillbilly tai pelkkää Amerikan Englanti. :)

Jim M
HOLA jimtoo,Es el Ilngles de tejan. Richardo

DW_Gray

We got here yesterday at about 3:30 p.m. and we are at site 97. Beautiful overlook and lawn.

I want to thank Al. and Sandy Decker for a beautiful Michigan Rally in Suttons Bay, Michigan.

I know you hoped for 30 units, but your personal goal was 35, and you got your 35 units.

I know you put a lot of time and effort into this, and it showed.

We thank you again, Al and Sandy for a terrific weekend, and a job well done.

You should be proud of what you have done.

Marlene and Gary Hock

ricatic

We agree with Marlene and Gary. Great job done by Al and Sandy. Debbie and I had a great time. I heard a rumor this afternoon about a Fall Rally at Wild Cherry Resort...what are the dates?

Rick and Debbie

rick_debbie_gallant

Re: Michigan 2011 rally

Al ak Sandy, gwo travay sou yon rasanbleman an. Mwen konnen, mwen te di nou nan moun. Sepandan mwen menm tou te vle di l 'nan yon fowòm piblik la. Pak la se gwo. I dont panse mwen te wè yon pi bon View nan wout la lakte. Polisyon nan limyè te jis pa la. Clubhouse la se gwo, ak lefèt ke li se louvri pou moun sèvi ak se menm pi bon. Pwopriyetè a ak ekipaj yo genyen yo, yon pak gwo prale. pa ka tann tounen vin nan sezon otòn la pou koulè yo.
Oh yeah, tout pi bliye. Cove la te yon plas kote moun gwo tou. Ak steak an ou kwit te pè, menm rèst yo te kite nou pou nou pa t 'kapab manje manje ki nan mitan lannwit.

Theresau

Al and Sandy - thank you for the great rally. Just a beautiful place and we enjoyed all the company of the fellow rally'ers. You guys put in a great deal of effort putting this together and it showed.

Regards, Joe and Theresa

Theresau

In regard to a fall rally there this October - Chuck mentioned this Saturday around the fire - perhaps a mini type of rally. Joe and I are planning to be there the first week of October - colors should be beautiful there.

Regards, Theresa

jbeletti

Al and Sandy,

Nancy and I enjoyed the rally and the area. In addition to the rally stuff (meals, campfires etc.), we toured wineries, visited Sleeping Bear Dunes, Leland and other stuff in the area.

I know it was a lot of effort and we appreciate what you two did.

Nancy and I made a last second change and turned into Birch Run / Frankenmuth and are spending the night here. Already shopped at the Prime Outlets and Bonner's Christmast Store, then downtown Frankenmuth and the Brewery for dinner. Heading to Tony's to introduce Nancy to breakfast there with BACON!

Jim

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Ahhh...Tony's, a years worth of bacon in one meal.

Thanks Al and Sandy. Lake Leelenau area was a great place to visit. Good choice.

Peace
Dave

arekced

Re: Michigan 2011 rally

Al ak Sandy, gwo travay sou yon rasanbleman an. Mwen konnen, mwen te di nou nan moun. Sepandan mwen menm tou te vle di l 'nan yon fowòm piblik la. Pak la se gwo. I dont panse mwen te wè yon pi bon View nan wout la lakte. Polisyon nan limyè te jis pa la. Clubhouse la se gwo, ak lefèt ke li se louvri pou moun sèvi ak se menm pi bon. Pwopriyetè a ak ekipaj yo genyen yo, yon pak gwo prale. pa ka tann tounen vin nan sezon otòn la pou koulè yo.
Oh yeah, tout pi bliye. Cove la te yon plas kote moun gwo tou. Ak steak an ou kwit te pè, menm rèst yo te kite nou pou nou pa t 'kapab manje manje ki nan mitan lannwit.
Rick and Debbie; Knowing how the both of you gave up your seat at our table so that Jim & Sandy (Owners of Wild Cherry Resort) could join us. I do believe that I can assume the best from the language above. Al & Sandy:D

arekced

Al and Sandy,

Nancy and I enjoyed the rally and the area. In addition to the rally stuff (meals, campfires etc.), we toured wineries, visited Sleeping Bear Dunes, Leland and other stuff in the area.

I know it was a lot of effort and we appreciate what you two did.

Nancy and I made a last second change and turned into Birch Run / Frankenmuth and are spending the night here. Already shopped at the Prime Outlets and Bonner's Christmast Store, then downtown Frankenmuth and the Brewery for dinner. Heading to Tony's to introduce Nancy to breakfast there with BACON!

Jim
Jim & Nancy
coulda, shoulda, joined our caravan to Flint. We blew by the Birchrun exit. Enjoy your BACON
Al

We're still at Wild Cherry.
We leave Friday morning for Lighthouse Park, North of Port Hope on Lake Huron. We'll be there for around a week.
Then we go home for a month, then into Lakeport State Park, North of Port Huron, on the 10th of October for 10 days. Nice Fall camping there.
Did some Kayaking yesterday on Lake Leelanau. Hope to go Kayaking on the Crystal River at Glen Arbor today or tomorrow.
Only us and The Grays on lot 97 are the only ones left from the Rally.
12 5th wheels/trailers and 14 class A/B/C's are all that's left here this morning.
It's 0925, and 67 degrees, Bright & Sunny with a few high wispy clouds here.

Hockster

Status
Not open for further replies.