EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: Mt. Airy, NC - 10/1/2010 to 10/3/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Re: EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NC, Mt. Airy - 10/1/2010 to 10/3/2010

---Quote (Originally by wyealbert)---
We are thinking about attending the rally, but are wondering what takes place during the weekend. Is there some kind of program? We just recently acquired a 2010 Sundance 3200.

Thanks,
Jeff & Anni Albert
---End Quote---
Jeff and Anni, welcome to the Heartland Family.And I believe that is just what we are. A family. I think that you will have a great time at the rally.Mayberry is a great campground in a great area. If you check out page 11 of this post you will find an itenarary.There will be plenty of time to get to know the other Heartlanders that will be attending.

trdeal

Jeff and Anni, welcome to the family.You will have a great time at the rally.Great bunch of people,great campground,great area.You will have a great time.We hope you decide to attend.

davebennington

Terry & Larry,

If I may suggest with all of the new folks that are attending the rally we should make time for everyone to introduce themselves to the group.

Dave

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)

Terry,

Congrats (I think!) on taking over the NC Chapter. I know you'll do a great job. If you need any advice or help, just let me know (advice - free; help - costs a cup of coffee!)

Gus

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader

---Quote (Originally by boat to 5er)---
Terry,

Congrats (I think!) on taking over the NC Chapter. I know you'll do a great job. If you need any advice or help, just let me know (advice - free; help - costs a cup of coffee!)

Gus
---End Quote---

Sure, offer to help Terry and Renee-when I need help you tell me that you are a sit and watch kind of guy.

I have something for people like you...Image: http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f340/piratevader1/th_machinegunner.gif?t76696252

boatto5er

---Quote (Originally by SouthernNights)---
Sure, offer to help Terry and Renee-when I need help you tell me that you are a sit and watch kind of guy.

I have something for people like you...Image: http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f340/piratevader1/th_machinegunner.gif?t76696252 :D
---End Quote---

Awwwwww...and I didn't think you cared....:angel::p

Jim & Harriet

hi Jeff and Annie,
Last year when we atteneded our first Heartland Rally it was really a leap of faith.
We did not know anyone and had only recently bought our Sundance. We knew it
was a good product and that the company and dealer were very helpful. But we
had no idea just how great the Heartland "family" would be. In just a few days we
made many new friends.
The rally activites are fun, the food ... more than good! But it is the people who
make the rallies such a great time.
hope to see you in Mt. Airy.

trdeal

---Quote (Originally by davebennington)---
Terry & Larry,

If I may suggest with all of the new folks that are attending the rally we should make time for everyone to introduce themselves to the group.

Dave
---End Quote---
Good idea Dave.

mjatwalker

Retired MD Chapter ******s

Tim and Deb thanks for all your efforts to support the Heartland Owners Club. Please know our prayers are with you for a speedy recovery for Deb's Mother.

Terry and Renee--Congratulations. You will do a great job for the NC Chapter. We are soooo looking forward to the rally. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help.

SouthernNights

---Quote (Originally by davebennington)---
Terry & Larry,

Dave
---End Quote---

We can do it Friday night at the campfire like we did at Willowtree if that is good with Terry

trdeal

---Quote (Originally by SouthernNights)---
We can do it Friday night at the campfire like we did at Willowtree if that is good with Terry
---End Quote---
That works for me.

SouthernNights

Just wanted to let everyone know that we are going to keep an updated map and attendees list on post #1 at the beginning of this thread.
Thanks.

Last edited:

boatto5er

I must be an official rallyholic. I just looked at the attendee list and realized I knew almost everyone on it!

mjatwalker

Retired MD Chapter ******s

I must be an official rallyholic. I just looked at the attendee list and realized I knew almost everyone on it!
---End Quote---
Yes Gus, I think you have it too.

wyealbert

We are new Heartland owners and are planning to come to the rally. We have a 2010 Sundance 3200. We live in Queenstown, MD on the Eastern Shore. We will actually be coming to the rally from Myrtle Beach where we are spending September with friends from our Good Sam club.

We are looking forward to the rally and meeting all of you!

Jeff & Anni Albert
Sadie (American Bullnese)--she LOVES camping!:D

SouthernNights

That is great you can join. looking forward to meeting you guys and seeing your new rig.

trdeal

Jeff and Anni that is great news.We know that you will have a great time and meet a whole bunch of very nice people.Looking forward to meeting you there.

MrsSouthernNights

---End Quote---
Just IMHO

We are getting to that point also, joyfully knowing the attendees - we can gather and enjoy - and still feel that it's ok;
rallyholicism: the need for fellowship, fun, food and great adventure! Note: This is a mild condition that can be relieved by attending a Rally within a short period of time; usually within two to three months. Those that feel they have rallyholicism can rest assured that there are many with the same issues and THERE IS NO CURE!
so enjoy! LOL

SouthernNights

Just a reminder for those of you who want shirts for the rally-and who doesn't????--PM davebennington with your shirt sizes by Sept 1st.

Also, please remember that from now on all updated information on this thread can now be found on POST #2.

Thanks, Sam and I can't wait until October. Looking forward to seeing friends and making new ones!!!

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired

Just confirmed our reservation with Mayberry Campground. Right now we are coming in late night 9/30 leaving on the Sunday 10/3. B--

Status
Not open for further replies.