EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: Mt. Airy, NC - 10/1/2010 to 10/3/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Re: EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NC, Mt. Airy - 10/1/2010 to 10/3/2010

Very good guys. Y'all are going to nashville too, aren't you?

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired

Yep - we are arriving Wednesday afternoon. Can't wait to see everyone again. B--

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader

Hey Nathan and Byrd, Glad you guys have decided to join us at Mayberry in October. We believe it will be a fun filled weekend and that you will have a great time. See you there!

brauch

Camping Wife

We are new to the Heartland family....We have made our reservation and are planning to be at the rally....along with our two spoiled 12 year old dogs. Looking forward to meeting everyone!
Ed & Barbara Rauch

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator

---Quote (Originally by brauch)---
We are new to the Heartland family....We have made our reservation and are planning to be at the rally....along with our two spoiled 12 year old dogs. Looking forward to meeting everyone!
Ed & Barbara Rauch
---End Quote---
Ed & Barbara, Welcome to the Heartland Family. I'm betting you'll have a great time at the rally. Travel Safe.

jhyatt

Barbara & Ed;
We're newbies also. Sounds like there will be plenty to do and lots of great people to be camping with. The reviews of the camp ground really sound great. See you all there.
Jim & Judy Hyatt

Jim & Harriet

Welcome to all the newest group members. We know you will find this a great group of
people. Looking forward to meeting ya'll...

SouthernNights

---Quote (Originally by brauch)---
Ed & Barbara Rauch
---End Quote---
Hi Ed and Barbara , Terry emailed me last night to let me know y'all are coming.

Welcome to the forum, welcome to the Heartland family and welcome as the newest member of rally-holics!
Look forward to meeting you guys.

davebennington

Don't forget if you want rally shirts you need to send me your sizes mens and womens with $10.00 for each. The cutoff date for shirts is 9/1/2010

David Yocum
881 Buckhead Drive
Bracey,VA 23919

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)

Ed and Barbara, Jim and Judy you are going to meet the finest people in the world at this rally.
My wife Santha said there is nothing like meeting new people to make life interesting. I have to agree
with her. Welcome to the Heartland family.
Randy

wyealbert

We are arriving on Thursday, September 30th and are looking forward to meeting all of you.

Jeff & Anni Albert
Queenstown, MD

SouthernNights

Hi Jeff and Anni,
We look forward to meeting you guys too. Great you could make it.

SouthernNights

The map and attendence has been updated on post #1..

Please note that the Itinerary has also changed for Saturday dinners. Without going into detail we are removing Snappy's pork chop sandwich dinner and replacing it with a Pizza Party. The pizza will be provided (and this is some great pizza!!!!) Please bring your own drinks and a desert that can be shared..

Sorry about the change but for those wanting to try the Snappy Porkchop sandwich you can always go there for lunch.

Also, as Dave has reminded us, Rally shirt orders will be taken until 9/1/10.. Please PM Dave with shirt sizes and send the check directly to Dave.

Looking forward to seeing everyone there.

Last edited:

PSF513

Much to my consternation and without reciprocal confirmation from parties unspoken, we have registered for Mt. Airy. Sam & Deb are thrilled we will be there. I am waiting for Larry to provide me with the "choice site" he promised. I think we will pass on tee shirts this time as I am getting such a collection I can not possibly wear them all.

Never having been to that part of the country, I am somewhat disappointed in Larry's unilateral decision to remove Snappy's Pork Chop Sandwich Restaurant from the Saturday night menu. Seems that flat-landers like myself need some of the good country cooking. :)

We look forward to seeing old friends and meeting new ones! This rally has not been good for our "Rally Anonymous" 12 step program progress

SouthernNights

Pete,
Sam and I are happy that Deb will join us. I guess you will be there too because someone has to drive. Mama said said I would have to take the good with the bad.

BTW, them there words ur usin are r way 2 big for me to figire out.View attachment 9540

The decesion to remove Snappy's was not a unilateral decision. I will tell you when I see you-maybe. You can still do it on your own.

Actually, we are excited you guys are coming. We will get your site figured out in the next day or so.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)

---Quote (Originally by SouthernNights)---
Pete,
Sam and I are happy that Deb will join us. I guess you will be there too because someone has to drive. Mama said I would have to take the good with the bad.

BTW, them there words ur usin are r way 2 big for me to figire out.View attachment 9540

The decesion to remove Snappy's was not a unilateral decision. I will tell you when I see you-maybe. You can still do it on your own.

Actually, we are excited you guys are coming. *We will get your site figured out in the next day or so*.
---End Quote---

Isn't there room over in the next county?:rolleyes:

SouthernNights

---Quote (Originally by boatto5er)---
Isn't there room over in the next county?:rolleyes:
---End Quote---

Now that is funny!

BTW, almost didnt recognized your forum name with the spaces gone.

PSF513

Thanks Gus. I can just feel the love oozing from your skin pores.:D

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader

Hey Pete,
Glad *you *and Deb are going to be joining us at Mayberry. Are you planning on bringing your own Backing score cards with you or should we have them waiting on you at the rally?

PSF513

I can certainly do that. Shall I bring just plain white paper with markers, cardboard stock, or would you prefer something a little fancier?

Larry seems glad Deb is attending but, considering the source, I'm very much OK with that. I still get to abuse Larry, see Sam, and see a lot of our friends. We are really looking forward to attending.

Status
Not open for further replies.