EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NC, Waxhaw - 10/31/2014 to 11/2/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired
Gee wiz! ... OK ... I guess I will leave the turkey fryer at home. :(

Actually I'm really relieved. I had dreams for days afterwards - monster turkeys chasing me endlessly trying to coral me into the fryer! :eek: Thanks Lance!

Be glad to help out wherever needed, just let us know.
That,s ok Eric save your skills for the fish frying at the florida rally.
Linda

VKTalley

Hey, Lance! Due to my own personal digestive issues with red meat and pork, is it ok if I bring a chicken based main dish to the Saturday dinner? Looking forward to seeing everyone at the rally!

lduguay

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Absolutely! Your welcome to throw it on the grill next to all the other carnivore fixins!!

Hey, Lance! Due to my own personal digestive issues with red meat and pork, is it ok if I bring a chicken based main dish to the Saturday dinner? Looking forward to seeing everyone at the rally!

lduguay

UPDATES!!

I need a count for the "Pre Rally" dinner get together at our home 7pm Thursday
evening.
(Directions to the posted later.)

Friday
COSTUME POT LUCK Dinner!!!!
PRIZES of UNSPEAKABLE VALUE will be awarded in 2 categories.

1. Best Individual Costume
2. Best Couples Costume

Note: Heartlander's showing up without a costume WILL be provided with appropriate attire....
by ME
2009_monsters_vs_aliens_035.jpg

jbeletti

Count the Belettis in for the home trashing. I mean, potluck at your home on Thu :)

We should be rolling into the CG on Thu afternoon with the Rauchs.

VKTalley

Absolutely! Your welcome to throw it on the grill next to all the other carnivore fixins!!

Thanks, Lance! I greatly appreciate that! I'll figure out what I am bringing later.

I will find out from Malcolm when we are arriving to let you know about Thursday night. Sounds like a great time at the Home of Lance and Kem!

archbarb

We'll be there!! I think we are down to arrive Wed. but may try to slide in on Tuesday. We are definitely available to provide a dish. Looking forward to talking you, Lance, about your heritage. I did a little snooping around and it seems you came from the same part of the country as I did...however, English immigrants were not persecuted like the French!!!! Can't deny that French name, can ya??!!!
Barb:angel:

jdamude

We are planning to head to Myrtle Beach on the 31st then back to NC for the world final races at Charlotte Motor Speedway. If there is any sites left and room we would consider attending the rally.

Thanks
Jeff

lduguay

Hey Jeff & Pam,

We would LOVE to have y'all join in on some "Southern Hospitality"!!!

Call Deb Foy at the number in Post #1 to reserve a site. All the sewer sites are booked but I'm sure there are W/E sites available. We DO have extra seats available for the FABULOUS PONTOON LAKE TOUR too!

Hopefully we will see y'all soon!!!

Lance

We are planning to head to Myrtle Beach on the 31st then back to NC for the world final races at Charlotte Motor Speedway. If there is any sites left and room we would consider attending the rally.

Thanks
Jeff

lduguay

Regarding the "Pre Rally" dinner at our house, it is NOT a Pot Luck (that is Friday)...I believe the Master Chef is cooking up several large pots of her awesome chili for Taco Salad, Carolina style!

I will ask her if folks need to bring anything other than their own selves...update to follow. :cool:

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Well foots Lance - can Kem save us some????? We probably won't be in Thursday night til around 8-9. Just did a trip kit and didn't realize it going to take us 5 to 5 1/2 hours to get there. Would love to see your new brick and sticks home.

clayhud

Candy & I plan to attend the Thursday night feast.......will check back to see if anything is needed.....maybe some wicked hot sauce?

lduguay

OF COURSE there is ROOM!!!! See y'all Thursday!! We will have our camper at Cane Creek on Wednesday and will be "traveling" between House & Camper pre rally!!

Any more room for Kathe and Ed. If so we'll be there. Can't wait to see everyone.

lduguay

Just don't use the brakes coming down the mountain!! :p

We are only 5 minutes from Cane Creek, so get pulled in and come on over for "left overs" & fellowship. :rolleyes:

Well foots Lance - can Kem save us some????? We probably won't be in Thursday night til around 8-9. Just did a trip kit and didn't realize it going to take us 5 to 5 1/2 hours to get there. Would love to see your new brick and sticks home.

lduguay

Sooo, the "BOSS" says that Thursday we will have the Main Course (Taco Salad with all the fixin's)...we will also have soda, ice tea & coffee.

If SOME folks, (not all), want to bring a favorite dessert, we will not worry about supplying the sweets!

Status
Not open for further replies.