EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NJ, Cape May - 5/16/2014 to 5/18/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldmannj

Just a reminder.......If you are planning on staying for the Memorial Day weekend with the gas saver, which is the weekend following the rally, you need to contact the camp ground to make arrangements!!!!! As you might guess that weekend is a busy one for them and you MIGHT be left out if you delay too long. ED. :angel:

oldmannj

AGENDA
Thursday 5/15

Meet & Greet / campfire site MA: 5:00 pm bring your beverage , we'll supply snacks.

Friday 5/16

Potluck Dinner / Awards: 5:30 pm in the rec hall
Campfire immediately after: site MA

Saturday 5/17

BREAKFAST (eggs, pancakes, bacon, sausage, fresh fruit) Compliments of the NJ chapter. 8:30-10:00 am
Wine tasting at the campground 2:30 pm
Hay Ride 3:30 pm group photo taken at this time.
DINNER sponsored by Crossroads Trailer Sales: BBQ with all the fixin's 6:30 pm
Camp Fire immediately after: site MA

Sunday 5/18

Breakfast Danish, donuts, coffee and tea 8:00 to 10:00 am
Farewell campfire immediately after: site MA

*times and events subject to change - but this looks pretty accurate as of this writing!! ED.

REMEMBER!!!!!

CROSSROADS will have show trailers there all weekend!!!!!!!

OK Here it is folks!!!! come one come all we're gonna have a good time!!!!! Agenda has been added to post #1 as well for future reference. ED.
:angel:

oldmannj

Sounds awesome Ed. Is it time yet? Lol Been ready since Jan.

I know what you mean Liz. This has been one long drawn out winter!! Hang in there though, Lancaster is in 3 short weeks and then we can get to partying for that one and the rest of the summer!!!! ED. :angel:

TheWinklers

Ok I decided to rectify my slacker tendencies I called the campground we are on site P27. I was kinda hoping for closer to the playground but oh well no big deal.

oldmannj

WOO HOOO it's TEE SHIRT time!!!!!! We did something different!!!!! Ladies shirts are VEE NECK and turquoise. The men's Tee-shirts are a washed denim color. BOTH are 100% I repeat 100% cotton!!!!!

Men's shirts are $10.00 OR $12.00 for a pocket Tee. small to 3 XL

Ladies shirts are $12.00 each small to 3 XL

Place your order here, or e-mail me @ oldmannj@comcast.net or pm me on the forum.

Miller0758

WOO HOOO it's TEE SHIRT time!!!!!! We did something different!!!!! Ladies shirts are VEE NECK and turquoise. The men's Tee-shirts are a washed denim color. BOTH are 100% I repeat 100% cotton!!!!!

Men's shirts are $10.00 OR $12.00 for a pocket Tee. small to 3 XL

Ladies shirts are $12.00 each small to 3 XL

Place your order here, or e-mail me @ oldmannj@comcast.net or pm me on the forum.

Ed, we'll take one men's XL w/pocket and one women's Large ... thanks, John

oldmannj

OK , Glenn....John..... Vinny......Got your orders thank you. Vinny pay for 'em when ya get 'em LOL Thanks folks ED.:angel:

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
Ed,

We'll take 1 xl men with a pocket and 1 women large tee shirt. Great idea changing it up a bit. Thanks for always looking out for us members

Can't wait to see you guys in Lancaster

oldmannj

OK that makes Donna, Colleen and Bill recipients of thank yous for their orders. Anybody else like to hear thank yous from your chapter leaders??? LOL. ED. :angel:

dalspot

Our previous plans for this weekend fell through, so we decided to join you all. We are booked on P41, arriving Thursday evening, departing on Monday.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Welcome Karen! I am not sure where Ed has been today but it will be good to see you and Tom in a few weeks! Welcome back to NJ!

oldmannj

Welcome Karen! I am not sure where Ed has been today but it will be good to see you and Tom in a few weeks! Welcome back to NJ!

Ed was preoccupied installing his new fireplace in the Trailrunner!!!!!!! Welcome Tom and Karen. Doesn't usually take me this long to respond but as they say better late than never. So WELCOME!!!!!! Thank you for signing up. ED. :angel:

Last edited:

oldmannj

Something just came to my attention....IF you don't want a vee neck shirt for the ladies it's not a requirement. You can order a men's shirt as they are unisex. While on the subject if you want shirts I have about 1 week before I have to place the final order so hurry if you want one. ED. :angel:

gschaaf

Hey Ed it was just brought to my attention by my significant other that I didn't explain what type of shirts we wanted. We need 1XL no pocket and 1LG with a vee neck for Fran. I don't know how I ever made it threw this life!!! It seems like I am always in deep ----!! Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.