EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NM, Alto - 5/4/2017 to 5/7/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockin_Dollar_B

New Mexico Chapter Leaders-retired
Hey all,
Former Heartland Owner and still Technical moderator here on the forums. We had planned on being in this area during the rally and were invited by Jim Beletti to attend. We've left a voicemail with the RV park, so pending confirmation of our reservation, count us in attendance!

Looking forward to seeing/meeting everyone!

LK
Glad to have you join us. I'm sure we can squeeze you in.

Shelley

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Mrsfish

Hey all,
Former Heartland Owner and still Technical moderator here on the forums. We had planned on being in this area during the rally and were invited by Jim Beletti to attend. We've left a voicemail with the RV park, so pending confirmation of our reservation, count us in attendance!

Looking forward to seeing/meeting everyone!

LK

for what it's worth, the very nice lady told me they don't listen to their messages. That's after I told her I had left a msg the week before.

linuxkidd

for what it's worth, the very nice lady told me they don't listen to their messages. That's after I told her I had left a msg the week before.

Oh, very good to know! I'll call back after lunch tomorrow if I've not heard from her by then.

Edit: Just realized I forgot to mention our dates in the park.. We're looking to be there Apr 29th through Mar 13th.

Thanks!
LK

Rockin_Dollar_B

Hey folks, I spoke to Toni this morning. She has been in the hospital for the past 3 days and said she hadn't been able to get through the 27 messages or so she had on her machine. I will be getting our roster checked against hers. Let's give her a bit of a chance to get caught up. She told me she would call me when she was able to go over our guest list.

'Lil Guy'

Is there room for Debbie and I to attend? If so, like to come in on the 1st and leave on the 8th. Thanks in advance.

Rockin_Dollar_B

Called in a reservation and they 're full. On a waiting list if a cancellation happens. We'll see.

I am sorry to hear she is full, I will put you on the waiting list. I will try to firm up what I have against what Toni has again tomorrow. You are welcome to join our festivities if you want to stay at another RV park. I will be in touch.

--Shelley

'Lil Guy'

OK, I need for someone to cancel.lol Hoping maybe Toni could fit us in. Would a bribe help? Not really interested in saying at another park. Like my cocktails close to the rig.lol I'll just stand by and see if an opening develops.

Rockin_Dollar_B

Okay lil' guy. We understand, I'm going to hope a non-rally member cancels and that will open up a spot for you.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
I, for one, hope we can find room for you. Would love to meet you!

Careful what you wish for!! :p Lil' Guy has a BIG reputation! LOL!

I do know there are many RV parks in Ruidoso, and Ruidoso Downs, that would not be too far away.

I really wish we could be there. Love the area and would love to see and meet the folks attending. Unfortunately, Tony has a w*rk commitment that cannot be changed. We will try to make the next one!

Erika

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Erika,

All you need to do is practice towing and then let Tony camp out on the gymnasium floor a couple of nights.:rolleyes:

Well, as much as I love my Heartland family, I love my husband more, so I'd rather not do that!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rockin_Dollar_B

Careful what you wish for!! :p Lil' Guy has a BIG reputation! LOL!

I do know there are many RV parks in Ruidoso, and Ruidoso Downs, that would not be too far away.

I really wish we could be there. Love the area and would love to see and meet the folks attending. Unfortunately, Tony has a w*rk commitment that cannot be changed. We will try to make the next one!

Erika
jj We would love to have you but totally understand that w*rk thing! We are still gainfully employed which is good but we want to be retired and FREE! --Shelley

DavidCraker

'Lil Guy' I will make your day, we are going to have to cancel our reservation. We have a family matter that has come up and won't be able to make it, maybe next time.

Thanks,
David

Mrsfish

'Lil Guy' I will make your day, we are going to have to cancel our reservation. We have a family matter that has come up and won't be able to make it, maybe next time.

Thanks,
David

awe...we didn't want anyone in our group to drop out- just an opening at the park. Good luck with your family matter and see you down the road!

Status
Not open for further replies.