EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NM, Alto - 5/4/2017 to 5/7/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

'Lil Guy'

I'm getting another fever and the only cure is a Thursday or Friday morning Breakfast Extravaganza. If any are interested, I'll do the bacon and sausage for the meal. Is this something the rally might be interested in? If so let me know.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
I'm getting another fever and the only cure is a Thursday or Friday morning Breakfast Extravaganza. If any are interested, I'll do the bacon and sausage for the meal. Is this something the rally might be interested in? If so let me know.

Mmmmmm . . . . B A C O N and S A U S A G E . . . :p

Can't wait . . . only two weeks away!

Rockin_Dollar_B

New Mexico Chapter Leaders-retired
We think it is a great idea!!!! Thanks Lil'Guy. On Friday we were planning coffee and donuts at 9. Would you like to do it in conjunction with that? Anyone else want to jump in?The disc brake presentation is at 10.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

'Lil Guy'

9:00 AM Friday would be great. Now I just need for Ted to volunteer to help with the bacon grease patrol while we cook.lol (wear your fire retardant clothing) Some side recommendations would be Fried Potatoes, cheesy grits, more fried potatoes, egg dishes, biscuits and gravy, gravy and biscuits, fried potatoes, Fruit, etc.
Did I mention fried potatoes and biscuits and gravy?
Let's see if New Mexico can help create a Breakfast Extravaganza the likes of the Texas and La. chapters are known for.
BTW: onions and peppers are good in potatoes also.
Again, volunteers for the side dishes. I guarantee there will be enough bacon and sausage.

Now I'm hungry. See everyone at the rally

Ted_Dee

Frank I will be happy to be your helper. Dee wants to know if anyone would like to have home made tortillas for bacon egg burritos

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

Rockin_Dollar_B

Frank I will be happy to be your helper. Dee wants to know if anyone would like to have home made tortillas for bacon egg burritos

I can't imagine anyone would object to HOMEMADE anything, especially tortillas!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

'Lil Guy'

I can't imagine anyone not liking homemade tortillas. Maybe someone needs to cook up some greasy chorizo with onions and peppers cooked in the grease. Ought to be some Chile eaters in N Mex. A few fried potatoes, mixed in makes my favorite breakfast dish. Slap in a few scrambled eggs, wrap it up, and walla. Now all you need is a Bloody Mary. Calling Susan with the BM. I can attest to her BMs, and so can George Speir.

Thanks for the help Ted. We'll have to stay up late Thursday night planning this out. I'll meet you in Margarita Ville. Come to think of it, I'll meet you there sooner than that. Later and have a great day.

Chippendale

I guess I could try my version of Beletti eggs. Of course since he is going to be there, I may have to change it up somewhat so as not to have him trying to compare mine to his. I am just a novice and he is a master egg scrambler.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
I think we may need to do breakfast at 8am with all of this extra stuff goin' on and the brake seminar starting at 10am.

'Lil Guy'

8:30 would be the earliest. Puts a lot of pressure on the meat cookers after a night of planning.

Attachments

• DSC_0464.jpg
    DSC_0464.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 22

Ted_Dee

I think it's going to take a lot of planning. We might have to start on Wednesday and have JohnD and Garry help us plan

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
NOT sure how my name got dragged into this, but I am all in....
JohnD & I will sip on some refreshments and start the Planning!!!!!!!

'Lil Guy'

Yea Ted, you can't ever do enough planning. I just hope we don't burn down any rigs at the rally. I told Jim B. at the W Tx rally that I have to meet this JohnD one of these days. Looks to be sooner than later.
I'm ready for this one. Later and have a great day.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Frank:
Just remember,,,,DO NOT DRINK,,,,any of JohnD's fireball.....you need to see how he makes it!!!!!!
Maybe he will post a pic of his "Mastered" process......

'Lil Guy'

Frank:
Just remember,,,,DO NOT DRINK,,,,any of JohnD's fireball.....you need to see how he makes it!!!!!!
Maybe he will post a pic of his "Mastered" process......

I'm toooo old for that stuff. A bottle in Branson was enough for me. Just too easy to drink in massive quanities.lol I don't want to get barred from the Mountain district for HL on my 1st trip. Besides, I'm 78, 5'6", 365lbs and carry a portable oxygen tank around with me on wheels. Then you add the diabetes, high blood pressure, pacemaker installed and bad circulation, you can understand why I try not to smoke more than 2 1/2 packs of cigs and drink more than a qt of rum per day.
Again, I like wine , Spiced Rum, and Vodka. I have been known to set sail with the Captain at these rallies but I'll probably leave the FB alone.
I'm getting a little excited about this event. Let's get it on.

Rockin_Dollar_B

It sounds like we need advanced medication for this event. I'll bring bottles of Crown, Sailor Jerry, and assorted other meds to help ease the pain of those aching joints and other issues. I think a campfire is in order where we can administer these tinctures and tonics while we solve the problems of the world. By the way, one of the 'prizes' we have for the rally is a large bottle of Fireball...

Status
Not open for further replies.