EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: Ny, Verona - 08/13/2010 to 08/15/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
Glenn & Fran were looking forward in seeing you both in August !!

Tom & Jane it was great meeting you two at the CG Thursday night. Thanks for signing up !! were glad we twisted Tom's arm a little bit but don't think we needed too . After looking at the CG we are even more excited about our event !!

For those that are Heartland owners that are on the fence talk with your better half and sign up it’s going to be a great time at one of the best CG in NY !! Watch for our updates soon.

Last edited:

f250dieseldad

Greg&Beth, We just made our reservations. We will be arriving on 8/12 and departing on 8/15. We are in site #417. Eric I think we need to have a RA meeting. I think Glen and Fran have the bug.

dieselsweetheart

Oh look at you guys just signing up!! I am sooooooooooooooooooooooo going to miss you all! Grrrrrrr...I have to go on that stupid Alaska cruise....hmmmm....did I mention 5 days land and 7 days on the ship!? Darn it!!!!! :)

Freckles

Hey everyone, we just put a big new update on page one----check it out!!!!!

copcarguy

Hey all!

We're interested in attending... It looks like a 3.5 hour ride for us. I emailed Freckles for more info & hope we can make it!

mjatwalker

Retired MD Chapter ******s
Hello Greg and Beth, "Jake" has been giving us alot of pressure about another road trip. I sure hope he likes New York. I know we will our site number is 406 Thur.thru Sun.

Looking foward to it.

Freckles

Yipee!!! Number 16. We are so excited that you can come. I knew I liked that snake!!! Can't wait to see you both!!

Last edited:

tomjanej

Ann and Mike - Look forward to seeing you again. We had a great time in PA. Please, please, leave Jake home !!

truknutt

Committed Member
Yee Haw!! Batten down the hatches and secure all your valuables! Looks like a Cyclone will be blowing up from South Central PA & hitting the NY Rally afterall!! She'll be leaving after work on Thursday, blow on up the I-81 corridor and is expected to roll into the Rally sometime Friday morning! (She's a considerate storm and doesn't wish to wake the neighbors so late at night.)

Nona forgot to get a site number so we'll get back to you on that one. She does want to purchase 2 XL shirts to commemorate this significant event, though!

dieselsweetheart

ah crap! Now I AM sorry we are gonna miss this one!!! Freckles, next year, be sure to clear with me FIRST before picking your w/e...!!! :)

truknutt

Committed Member
Yee Haw!! Batten down the hatches and secure all your valuables! Looks like a Cyclone will be blowing up from South Central PA & hitting the NY Rally afterall!! She'll be leaving after work on Thursday, blow on up the I-81 corridor and is expected to roll into the Rally sometime Friday morning! (She's a considerate storm and doesn't wish to wake the neighbors so late at night.)

Nona forgot to get a site number so we'll get back to you on that one. She does want to purchase 2 XL shirts to commemorate this significant event, though!

Storm tracking software indicates that our storm will zero in on Site # 414!!

Freckles

ah crap! Now I AM sorry we are gonna miss this one!!! Freckles, next year, be sure to clear with me FIRST before picking your w/e...!!! :)

We will miss you both!!!! Wish you could be with us but you will be having fun too. We are already starting to plan next years rally....what weekends do you have open?? LOL

Last edited:

Freckles

Dave & Nona,

We are so excited that you could make it. Can't wait to see you two again. We will be monitoring the Cyclone via the NOAA radio as it blows up the east coast!!!

We have you down for T-shirts just let us know your potluck choice so we can post it on the rally page.

Last edited:

Freckles

Hey Harvey & Jan ,

We got you guys down as well !!! Wow this is great will we break 20 Rigs ? Look forward to seeing you two again !!!

Last edited:

mrmagoo

Hi... This sounds like a great time. We have never attended a rally...

We got our new Bighorn 3670 at the end of May, and think it would be fun to meet other Heartland owners. We will be in the 1000 Islands at the end of July... why not Verona in Mid August. :cool:

We are on site 421.

We have reservations to arrive 8/12 and leave 8/15... we are still waffling on arriving 8/12 vs 8/13...

Freckles

Don & Betty,

Welcome to our group !! Thanks to you guy's we now have 20 rigs !! We have 11 (BH) ,4 (SD), 2 (BC) , 1(CYC), 1 (NC), 1 (SOB) !! I will be sending you a PM !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.