EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: Ny, Verona - 08/13/2010 to 08/15/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have talked with the Campground and they will be holding 5 sites for our group !!! So come join the fun and sign up soon !!! Those that haven't contact us on t-shirts and pot luck for the rally, please contact us with your info !!

mrmagoo

I know it really isn't a problem... but you have us listed as site 422 on your list, and we are actually (according to the nice lady I spoke with at the campground) on site 421... Wouldn't want you to walk up to someone on site 422 and think it is us LOL.

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
Thanks for the ? I meant to tell you in your PM that the CG had a small mix's up !! All's good !! your site is # 422 . Thanks for the heads up.

fjspinelli

Common Sense Jake
Sorry we won't be there this time. I am working the 13th and 14th. Leaving for Lake George Escape on the 15th. Have a great time!

Freckles

FJ & Kathie ,

We had many other owners from NY with the same issues as you or vacation plans !!! Hope we can connect with all of you in the furture !!! We are already looking into next year location for our 2nd NY rally . Hope to have things ironed out by August .

truknutt

Committed Member
Dave & Nona,

We are so excited that you could make it. Can't wait to see you two again. We will be monitoring the Cyclone via the NOAA radio as it blows up the east coast!!!

We have you down for T-shirts just let us know your potluck choice so we can post it on the rally page.

Nona says to put her down for meatballs for the potluck.

Freckles

Thanks for update Dave on the Meatballs !!!

:)Also let's give a Big Welcome to the newest HOC member #1746 Don & Betty (mrmagoo) who will be on site # 422 at our rally !!

mjatwalker

Retired MD Chapter ******s
Hey Beth and Greg, Did you get our responce to your PM about food and tee-shirts? I see you have not posted our dish. We will bring Rice Salad and we need two extra large shirts.

gschaaf

Hi Greg and Beth
Just wanted jump on line while I had a chance looks like we're going to have a good turn out. Fran and I are counting the days to get there to see everybody and meet some new Heartlanders we haven't met yet. Heading for VA. next week for a mini vacation with the grand kids. See ya all soon.

Fran & Glenn
HOC #1536
2011 Bighorn 3185
2006 F-350 Crew Cab

Freckles

Ann & Mike ,

Beth got your post were all set on pot luck and T-shirts !!! I got it updated thanks for keeping us on track !! Any others that contacted us about pot luck that I haven't added to the list ? please let us know !!

Glenn & Fran ,

Be safe and enjoy your mini vacation , and your time with them Grand Kids !! See you in 29 day's !!

Last edited:

Freckles

We now have 3 sites left within our group !! Today I got a call from Tony & Louise from NJ and there coming with that sharp Heartland Caliber !! Glad to have you guys join us !!!

Freckles

Only 2 sites left. We are so excited that Jim & Cheryl, PA chapter leaders will be joining us at the NYS rally

Plans are in full swing now---It is getting closer and we can't wait to see everyone!!!

Last edited:

copcarguy

Plans are in full swing now---It is getting closer and we can't wait to see everyone!!!

I totally 100% agree - a vacation is SO needed on this end. Usually for our summer vacation, we'll head 12 - 20 hours away. A trip of less than 4 hours will seem like we never left home lol.

As a side note, I passed a Heartland Sundance this afternoon. So that makes two Heartland's I've EVER seen on the road besides myself lol.

Clymer

Only 2 sites left. We are so excited that Jim & Cheryl, PA chapter leaders will be joining us at the NYS rally

WE are in the last site just booked this morning site 424...arriving Thursday noon....yippee looks like a totally awesome place can't wait.

freckles-girl

AWESOME!!!! Welcome aboard Kathy & Lee. Greg said that I am not allowed in your camper anymore because I have been teasing for one. He's getting tired of listening to me whine!!

This is great, people are signing up fast. We called the CG and asked for more sites, they gave us 3 more. So we are back up to 4 left. Can't wait to see who signs up next!!!

dieselsweetheart

Momma always told me to be careful what you wish for. Cancelling the cruise cause I just couldn't miss Greg and Beth's first rally. Nah, not true... haven't officially cancelled but it's going to happen. I am gimpy these days and will be really gimpy after knee surgery on Thursday. When Greg mentioned that I won't lose my deposit if I cancel the campground within 48 hours I thought I'd just go ahead and reserve and then if I'm really not up to the trip I will know that within the time for cancelling.

I hate weekends when I am recovering...they go on forever...so I am hoping a trip to NY will be do-able. No weight bearing on my left leg....gonna be in a big knee immobilizer (butt to ankle)...so that doesn't make for some easy traveling...but we shall see...

We'll bring a dessert to the rally (we had to do that in Nashville) because I am not really up to cooking...that way you won't miss it if we aren't able to come!

truknutt

Committed Member
Cheryl,

I'll see if I can rig up a Cleopatra coach to hook on the back of Beast 2 just because you said "butt"!

Clymer

AWESOME!!!! Welcome aboard Kathy & Lee. Greg said that I am not allowed in your camper anymore because I have been teasing for one. He's getting tired of listening to me whine!!

This is great, people are signing up fast. We called the CG and asked for more sites, they gave us 3 more. So we are back up to 4 left. Can't wait to see who signs up next!!!

I'm glad you guys are having such a huge response to your first rally...I started saving my quarters today.

dieselsweetheart

Dave, that will be fine. Hope the roads aren't too bumpy. Ugh, those cattle shoots on 81 are really ugly!! More up at the river~

Status
Not open for further replies.