EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: PA, Pine Grove - 9/13/2013 to 9/15/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
I called the campground and confirmed our site numbers but Missy was not in today so I couldn't request more sites. I will call again tomorrow.

Chuck & Jean you currently show as registered on site X-4. I will question that assignment when I talk to Missy tomorrow as well.

The first post has been updated with all the new information I obtained today!

MrsJWalker

Hey guys, it's Ginger. Jamie and I are going to start planning rally activities around the show schedule. Obviously, there will be some limitations to this agenda due to the Hershey show schedule. But we will do our best.

Ginger

murry135

New York Chapter Leaders - retired
Glad to see that we will be seeing you guys in Hershey, can't wait. Yahoo the Hicks are coming!

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Lets welcome Bob and Betty Floyd to the party. You are on site A24.

It's starting to fill up! Only 3 spots remaining. Who's next???

JWalker

Ginger and I stopped by the campground on Sunday. Wanted to check everything out and get familiar with the surroundings. All the sites are great. Large, big rig friendly pull thru sites. Shouldn't be an issue for anyone. No shade, so get the ACs ready if its hot. The campground is very nice. It was the home of the 2009 Pa rally. Dave and Nona picked a great section. We should have an agenda posted soon. Just trying to get some of the scheduling figured out. I will post attachments with local fuel stations, grocery stores, hospitals and veterinarians soon. We will also put a copy in the rally bags. Updates coming soon.

Jamie

porthole

Retired
Don't forget routing to the campground Jamie.

The GPS directions are not the preferred route off the highway if you are coming form the east!
Go ahead and ask me how I know :cool:

JWalker

Must have been some wrong turn. Last time we used exit 90 off of 81. No problem. This time we took exit 100. Even easier. Remind me not to follow you or borrow your gps.

MrsJWalker

Just a FYI.......there is a thread started for the Hershey RV Show and the volunteer scheduling. Please contact us with any questions or changes.

Ginger

bdb2047

Made reservation will be in on the 10th leave 16th.Site XO4.Can help with show whatever day or shift needed.

JWalker

Made reservation will be in on the 10th leave 16th.Site XO4.Can help with show whatever day or shift needed.

Dave & Eileen,

Noticed that you were assigned a site that was outside the area so I called Pine Grove this morning to see if I could get it changed. You are now on site A27. In between the Strubs and the Protos. Now that's a bunch. If you have a question or need to have things adjusted, just shoot me a message.

Jamie

Status
Not open for further replies.