EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: PA, Pine Grove - 9/13/2013 to 9/15/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

greatheron

MD Chapter Member
Just catching our breath after mother's passing and looking for some down time and to make up for missing the VA Rally so are contemplating joining the PA Rally. I read the entire thread and by my estimate there are one or two sites remaining in the original grouping. Dear Mrs. will have to check available vacation time remaining though before we pull the trigger ( oops, is the PR?). Wishing everyone the best and good camping!

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
You are correct. Only one site remaining. Site A31 is open in the original group.

FRANKV

You are correct. Only one site remaining. Site A31 is open in the original group.
We learned of this event while at Goshen and would love to participate. I tried contacting the campground today but no luck. Sent off an email and hope to confirm a reservation. Assuming we can get a site we plan to arrive on the 12th of Sept.

Pam and Frank:rolleyes:

JWalker

We learned of this event while at Goshen and would love to participate. I tried contacting the campground today but no luck. Sent off an email and hope to confirm a reservation. Assuming we can get a site we plan to arrive on the 12th of Sept.

Pam and Frank:rolleyes:

Pam & Frank,

Let me know how you make out. Love to have ya. If the 30 original sites are booked, I can call the campground and see if we can find some more.

Jamie

FRANKV

Pam & Frank,

Let me know how you make out. Love to have ya. If the 30 original sites are booked, I can call the campground and see if we can find some more.

Jamie

Jamie,

All original 30 sites were booked so they put us on I42. If possible if a site would open in the group area, would be nice to swap out if possible.

Pam

JWalker

Jamie,

All original 30 sites were booked so they put us on I42. If possible if a site would open in the group area, would be nice to swap out if possible.

Pam

Pam and Frank, come on down. You're the last contestant to get a heartland rally site. (That is my best "Prices Right" impersonation).

Ginger called this morning and settled the conflict over the last site and you got it. Site A31.

JWalker

All 30 sites in the rally area are booked. But the office confirmed a lot if open sites left in different areas of the campground. So come one, come ALL!!!

JWalker

Jamie,

Pam

Pam,

Do you have your arrival and departure dates?

Jamie

JWalker

OK......it's T-SHIRT time. Can't have a Heartland rally without a rally t-shirt. Like usual, they are $10 each. Let me know your sizes and I'll PM the address to send a check.

Jamie

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.