EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: PA, Pine Grove - 9/13/2013 to 9/15/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrmagoo

Jamie & Ginger...

Betty and I are trying to sign up for your first rally -- better late than never... (We would like to arrive 9/13 and depart 9/15)

I just called the CG (I spoke to Megan because Missy was not available...) Megan - who was very nice and trying to help - didn't seem to even be aware of the Heartland rally... I indicated that I believed you had 30 sites held and it appeared that only 2 were available, but she said there were no sites held or available in the 'A' area... :(

I am assuming I really need to speak to Missy when she is available this afternoon. I plan to call the CG again this afternoon..

Wish me luck!

mrmagoo

Jamie,

Betty got thru to the CG and had better luck than I did... We have reservations... They said they had A27 and A31 left and gave her A27.... Looking forward to your 1st Rally.

arrive 9/13
depart 9/15

Now... It appears you have A27 assigned to Dave & Eileen... just our luck... Betty asked to confirm and they verified it was available... we have no issue if we move to A31...

Please let us know if we need to call and make changes...

Thank you,

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Jamie,

Betty got thru to the CG and had better luck than I did... We have reservations... They said they had A27 and A31 left and gave her A27.... Looking forward to your 1st Rally.

arrive 9/13
depart 9/15

Now... It appears you have A27 assigned to Dave & Eileen... just our luck... Betty asked to confirm and they verified it was available... we have no issue if we move to A31...

Please let us know if we need to call and make changes...

Thank you,

Working on it now!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Don is this a trend I see beginning here??? Your new usable nickname is Booker because you cause problems no matter what rally you book! LOL The other name will be reserved for those special moments!

Last edited:

JWalker

Hey Booker, I'm waiting to get a call back from Missy. The lady that answered the phone just now, cut me off and said she doesn't do rallies and she will have Missy call me. I guess my name doesn't carry enough clout. I should have said that I'm a Bylinski, then things would have happened.

I talked to the campground on Sunday and had them put Dave and Eileen on A27. We have 2 sites left. A30 and a31. I'll make sure you get one.

mrmagoo

I talked to the campground on Sunday and had them put Dave and Eileen on A27. We have 2 sites left. A30 and a31. I'll make sure you get one.

Deb is right... this is 2 days in a row... I guess I am just trouble... HOLD IT.... it was Boop that did this one... I am being framed here... :angel:

Anyway... either site will be fine with us... thanks for the assist and sorry for the issues...

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Deb is right... this is 2 days in a row... I guess I am just trouble... HOLD IT.... it was Boop that did this one... I am being framed here...

This is a memorable moment! You said a mouthful right there! We'll ask the Judge for leniency and give you a chance of parole because Boop was involved. :rolleyes:

JWalker

Ok, we are straightened out. There was mix up with the availability of site A27. So Don & Betty are on A27. Dave and Eileen are on A30.

Dave and Eileen are coming in earlier and A27 was not available. That is why they made the change.

I'll PM everyone the changes.

Sorry for the mix up
Jamie

Last edited:

oldmannj

Jamie got a nick name "Little Brother"! I'll say this man you catch on quick!

Further proof that I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer! I could have copped the "little brother" thing months ago, but the thought never occurred to me !!! LOL ED.:angel:

thomison

Won't be able to make the rally. I have cancelled my reservations with the campground. Hope to see you all soon. Thanks

Vinny773

Hi Jamie, We just called the campground and are booked in A-19. We arrive on Thursday and leave on Sunday. We are looking forward to be in Hersey with everyone. If you need any help at the show or anyone cancels, please let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.