EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: SC, Charleston - 11/4/2011 to 11/6/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbeletti

Phil,

Nancy and I really want to come to this rally but still do not know when we will know if we can make it - based on when our home close will be in TN. But if we can make it, we will want to do any tour you arrange.

Thanks,

Jim

As new Heartland members Joann & I are looking forward to the rally outside Charleston, SC. We returned a couple weeks ago from a 5,300 mile 7 state trip that was absolutely wonderful. The only down side was when we totaled up what we spent in diesel fuel. lol

Joann & Dan Stubbins

jimtoo

Hi Joann & Dan,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

Happy that you had a great trip. Now you will meet the best people, Heartland family members at the rally and have the best food.

Enjoy the forum and your new unit.

Jim M

Phil Smith

Retired South Carolina Chapter Leader
HI Dan and Joann,

I updated the 1st page of this rally thread and added you to the list! Looking forward to meeting you!

Welcome to the Heartland family!

Phil

cjhicks

Phil, You can add us to the list for your Rally, called and made res. will be there on the 4th and leaving on the 7th for Willow Tree. We were not given a site number.

Jim & Harriet

hi Phil,
made our reservation today - we will arrive on Wed., Nov 2. they gave us site PP6.
please include us in the tour plans. looking forward to a wonderful rally.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Oh wow - sounds like the rally is filling up. We are leaving for Edisto Beach State Park this Friday and will try to stop back by the campground on our trip to Charleston to see if maybe they can fit us in. Oh course I'll have to do some arm twisting to get Nathan to make the run back down for the rally. Ya'll might help with this-please!!!! B--

Phil Smith

Byrd,
What do we need to do to really motivate Nathan. We've go a lot of guys good at arm twisting! (That's how I got the job as SC Chapter leader) Can he be easily bought? I've got about 35 cents! Let us know and we'll put the pressure on...

Phil :)

yorkiemom

Hi All,
Jim and I are signed up with Oak Plantation, arriving 11/2 and departing 11/7. Making the Willow Tree Resv next.

Nancy Beletti

hillsonwheels

Hillsonwheels finally got off the dime!!! We are arriving on 3 NOV :) and departing 7 NOV :) for Willow Tree. We will be on site # PP 5 at Oak Plantation ( a really great campground by the way!) and site # 26 in Willow Tree. We also are gonna do the whole schmear tour thingee.........I'm still new to this navigational stuff and am trying to figure out how going north :confused: after going south :confused: will get us to FL? :eek:

Every time I try to convince "goober" (my GPS) of my intent I'm basically told that I'm crazy and that I need to make the first legal U turn????????????? WHADDUPWIDAT???????????

Dick

Phil Smith

I wonder if it was something in the water or just the coal dust....

Hillsonwheels finally got off the dime!!! We are arriving on 3 NOV :) and departing 7 NOV :) for Willow Tree. We will be on site # PP 5 at Oak Plantation ( a really great campground by the way!) and site # 26 in Willow Tree. We also are gonna do the whole schmear tour thingee.........I'm still new to this navigational stuff and am trying to figure out how going north :confused: after going south :confused: will get us to FL? :eek:

Every time I try to convince "goober" (my GPS) of my intent I'm basically told that I'm crazy and that I need to make the first legal U turn????????????? WHADDUPWIDAT???????????

Dick

Status
Not open for further replies.